商務英語中英對話範文

學識都 人氣:1.22W

電話交流也是商務中的常見交流活動,下面是小編分享的商務英語電話交流範文,希望能幫到大家!

商務英語中英對話範文

A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

A:您好,感謝您致電布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?

B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, ins, Please.

B:你好,我想找你們的人力資源部主任詹金思小姐通話。

A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?

A:稍等,我去看看她是否在辦公室。請問您是哪位?

B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.

B:我是米爾福德保險公司的比爾伯頓,我想問一下有關下週二我們見面的事。

A: Thank you, on. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.

A:謝謝你,伯頓先生。請您先等一會兒好嗎?我去看看她是否在辦公室。

B: No problem.

B:沒問題。

A: I'm sorry, ins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?

A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐現在不在辦公室。她去吃午飯了。您願意給她留個口信嗎?

B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

B:好的,請她回辦公室後給我來電話。如果今天下午3點以前能與我聯繫的`話就再好不過了,打辦公室電話635-8799就可找到我。

A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

A:對不起,我沒跟上,您能再重複一下電話號碼嗎?

B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.

B:沒問題。我辦公室的電話是635-8799,然後再接31分機。

A: I'm sorry, on, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

A:伯頓先生,不好意思。我想確認一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N嗎?

B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

B:是的,我是米爾福德保險公司的。

A: I will make sure ins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.

A:我會把您的口信告訴詹金思小姐,讓她在今天下午3點以前給您回電話。

B: Thank you very much.

B:非常感謝。