商務英語面試英語對話

學識都 人氣:2.81W

在商務面試的時候,一般都是用引文作爲面試交流語言的,以下是小編搜索整理一篇商務英語面試英語對話,一起來看看吧!

商務英語面試英語對話

M: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

M:說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。

r:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators1 and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.

r:我已經做執行祕書五年了。開始是爲一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信託公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老闆相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。

M: How are your typing and shorthand skills?

M:你的打字和速記能力如何?

r:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.

r:我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。

M: Can you operate computers skillfully?

M:你能熟練操作計算機嗎?

r:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.

r:沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和複印機。

M: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime2. How doyou feel about that?

M:有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?

r:That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?

r:沒關係,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?

M: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

M:這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。

r:Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.

r:史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。

M: OK, please.

M:好的,請問吧。

r:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

r:如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什麼?

M: Nothing different from a secretary's common ver, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?

M:和普通的祕書沒什麼區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?

r:Yes. I'm specialized3 in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.

r:可以,我大學時專門學過英語文祕的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。

M: What are your salary expectations?

M:你期望拿多少薪水?

r:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss e you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.

r:在討論薪水前,我需要更多瞭解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。

M:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence4.

M:起薪是每月4000元,半年後會根據你的'業績增加薪水。

r:I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?

r:我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什麼時候能得知結果呢?

M: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?

M:我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?

r:No. Thank you for the time.

r:沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。