商務英語換閉對話

學識都 人氣:7.18K

這是一段關於人民幣兌換德馬克的商務英語對話。商務英語口語對話可能是令很多人發愁的一件事,現在我們一起來看看這段商務英語對話,學習一下人民幣兌換德馬克對話怎樣用英語說吧。

商務英語換閉對話

A: I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

我想把人民幣兌換成德國馬克。

B: Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?

可以。您想換多少錢?

A: How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem? 五萬人民幣。可以嗎?

B: That's a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware that there is a ten-percent service charge, though.

您兌換的錢很多,但是不成問題。請注意我們要收百分之十的服務費。

A: Ten percent! Now that's hefty! 百分之十,大多了!

B: Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?

等等,您有我們銀行的戶頭嗎?

A: Yes I do; here is my account number.

有。這是賬戶號。

B: For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it's only 5 dollars per transaction. Any particular denomination?

會員的話,業務費會少點,每筆5美元。還需要其他幣種嗎?

A: 3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty's, please.

要3000張一百馬克的,其它的要十馬克和二十馬克的`。

B: Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

給您,Lee先生。您還需要其他的服務嗎?

【註釋】

1. Exchange 兌換

make an exchange of 500 yuan into dollor

兌換500元的美元。

exchange student 交換生

2. account number 賬戶號

3. denomination 幣值,紙幣面額

It will be easier to issue bigger denomination while more difficult to control the counterfeit money.

發行大面額紙幣會很簡單,但由此造成的假幣問題將更難控制。