商務英語口語對話

學識都 人氣:2.96W

商務英語口語對話1

Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

商務英語口語對話

萊司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 預定在下個月推出。我想我們已經解決了所有瑣碎的問題。

Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

海倫:太好了。那很重要。品質是廣告活動的焦點。如果要讓這些適配卡如我們所要的成爲搖錢樹的話,就不能出亂子。

Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

萊司特:我們再看一遍我們的促銷計劃。

Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

海倫:我們有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我們的展示隊伍已經爲計算機展在起跑了。

Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

萊司特:很好,那印刷品和廣播呢?

Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

海倫:我們在兩家大的商業雜誌刊登了全版廣告。更重要的是,我們的新聞稿已經全被採納了。

Lester:Any larger ads?

萊司特:有再大一點的廣告嗎?

Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

海倫:有的。我們在三大報的星期天版面放了相同的全版廣告。

Lester:Sounds perfect.

萊司特:聽起來很周全。

Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

海倫:不過有時候就是會事與願違,所以我還有很多其它的妙計。

商務英語口語對話2

Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海倫:哈???掖泳山鶘醬蚶湊依羈?摹?br />

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凱文:我是李凱文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海倫:嗨。我是海倫_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凱文:早安, 海倫。有什麼我能效勞的嗎?

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海倫:我想請教你要如何運送你下單的揚聲器,空運還是海運?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凱文:我們下個星期就要一部分的訂貨,所以我們有部份想用空運。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海倫:您想要空運多少數量呢?

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凱文:一半用空運,剩下的一半用海運。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海倫:好的。你要用我們公司的貨運代理商嗎?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

information.

凱文:事實上,我們這邊自己有貨運公司--中國聯合公司。我會把他們的聯絡資料傳真給你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海倫:好的。我們明早可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凱文:那樣很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海倫:我不確定海運的時間表。

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凱文:不急。另一半的訂單我們不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海倫:好的。我稍後再通知你送貨細節,我一拿到出貨文件就馬上用DHL 快遞給你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凱文:很好。我們等你的消息。謝謝你的來電。

商務英語口語對話3

Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

萊司利:今天下午過得如何?

Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

保羅:還好。今天早上我已經詳細看過你給我的目錄了。我想討論有關你們計算機揚聲器的價格。

Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

萊司利:好的。這是我們的價目表。

Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

保羅:我看看……你們K-2-1 型的標價是美金十塊錢。你們有提供大量訂購的折扣嗎?

Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

萊司利:當然有。100 或以上的訂單我們有百分之五的.折扣。

Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

保羅:如果我下六百組的訂單,你們可以給我什麼樣的折扣?

Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

萊司利:訂單是六百組的話,我們可以給你百分之十的折扣。

Paul:What about lead time?

保羅:交貨時間呢?

Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

萊司利:在收到貨款的十天內,我們就可以把貨送出去。

Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

保羅:所以,你們在送貨前要先收貨款?

Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

萊司利:是的。你可以匯款到我們的銀行帳戶,或是開一個以我們公司爲擡頭的信用狀。

Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

保羅:那我想就先下六百組的訂單。

Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

萊司利:太棒了!我馬上寫訂購單並請你簽名。

商務英語口語對話4

Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

貝蒂:喂,業務部,我是貝蒂_菲爾茲。

Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

拉夫:嗨,菲爾茲女士。我是世界計算機的瑞夫_皮特森。

Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

貝蒂:好的,我能爲你效勞嗎?

Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

拉夫:我對你們新目錄裏的幾項產品感興趣,我想知道它們的定價。

Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

貝蒂:好的。我們針對幾項產品提供特價。你對哪些產品有興趣?

Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

拉夫:我們特別中意你們目錄第五頁裏的新型RS-5 的聲卡。我還想知道更多關於第七頁裏RS-4 型聲卡的細節。

Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

貝蒂:好的。數量有達到五百片的話,RS-5 的價格是四十五美元。大量定購的話我們還有折扣。

Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

拉夫:那RS-4 的價格呢?

Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

貝蒂:RS-4 是我們本月的促銷產品之一,本月底前接到訂單的話,單價是三十三美元。不管定單數量多少都是這個價格。

Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

拉夫:這個價格聽起來不錯。你可以寄給我更詳細的RS-4 型的資料和說明書嗎?

Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

貝蒂:當然。我可以在今天下午把資料傳真或寄電子郵件給你。

Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

拉夫:太好了。我看完詳細資料後會打電話給你。謝謝你,再見。

商務英語口語對話5

Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

崔西:您似乎對我們新型的J7 行動電話很感興趣。您想知道更多的信息嗎?

Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

哈洛德:是的,我想知道。這裏這個按鈕是作什麼用的?

Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

崔西:那個按鈕是來電顯示功能。它可以讓您在接電話之前先知道是誰來電。

Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

哈洛德:這個電話還有什麼其它功能嗎?

Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

崔西:這個特殊的電話除了來電顯示的特色外,還運用最新科技提供您幾項獨特的功能。

Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

哈洛德:是什麼獨特的功能呢?

Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系統服務區外,這支大哥大還是可以收到訊息。

Harold:No kidding?

哈洛德:真的嗎?

Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

崔西:除了這點之外,如果您不想讓電話鈴聲打斷重要會議,還有震動功能可以通知你有來電。這是詳細的產品簡介。

Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

哈洛德:J7 這一型的價格是多少?

Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

崔西:標價是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示會場我們會有打九折的特價。

Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司聯絡之後再過來找你,謝謝。