商務英語面試口語

學識都 人氣:2.32W

商務英語是我們時常接觸的,我們大家一起看看下面的商務英語面試口語,大家一起閱讀吧!

商務英語面試口語

商務英語面試口語1

爲什麼你認爲你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?

Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

我的人際交往能力很強。我在上個公司就職時,熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關係技能。

I have excellent communication skills . I am familiar with the procedures of the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

你爲什麼辭去上份工作?

Why did you leave your last job?

我喜歡我上一份工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。

I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

你希望的薪金是多少?

What salary are you expecting?

What kind of salary are you seeking?

What range of pay scale are you interested in?

我希望起薪5000元。

My desired starting salary is 5,000 yuan.

商務英語面試口語2

1、關於資格證以及技能

Let me tell you about the working conditions.

我來爲你說明一下工作條件。

The office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

工作時間是早8點到下午5點。

What do you excel in?

你的專長是什麼?

What are you good at?

你的強項是什麼?

What special skills do you have, can you tell me?你有什麼特殊技能,能告訴我嗎?

Can you drive?你會開車嗎?

How fast can you type?你打字有多快?

Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有什麼執照或資格證書嗎?

Do you have some certifications on computer?

你有計算機等級證書嗎?

I can type and take shorthand very well.

我打字和速記相當好。

I can type 70 words per minute and I take shorthand at 85 words per minute.

我每分鐘可以打70個字,速記85個字。

I can do it quickly and fast.

我可以做的又快又準確。

My typing speed is slow, but I don't make mistakes.

雖然我打字的速度慢,但是卻不會出錯。

I can write computer programs.

我會計算機編程。

I am well up in programming.

我精通編程。

I've received a Business English Certificate.

我有商務英語證書。

I've obtained a Senior Layyer's Qualification Certificate.

我獲得了高級律師資格證書。

I have NCRE certificate, rank 1.

我有全國計算機一級等級證書。

I have a driver's license.

我有駕駛執照。

I have a doctor's license.

我有醫生執業證。

I don't have any other certificates.

我沒有什麼證書。

2、關於品質和個性常用的句子

How would you describe yourself?

你怎麼形容你自己呢?

What kind of character do you think you have?

你認爲自己是什麼性格的`人?

I'm an optimistic person.

我是個很樂觀的人。

I think I'm reasonably cheerful by nature.

我認爲我的性格相當開朗。

I am very co-operative and well organized.

我樂於與人合作,且做事很有條理。

I am very independent.  我的獨立性很強。

I am very sociable.   我很善於交際。

I'm inclined to think independently.

我喜歡獨立思考。

I can work well under pressure.

我工作抗壓能力很好。

I am a curious person, and I like to learn new things.

我是一個有好奇心的人,而且喜歡學習新事物。

I'm more on the shy side by nature, not really an outgoing person.

我天生就比較害羞,很內向。

I am too shy, so I think I should learn to open myself up more and more outgoing.

我太害羞了,所以我應該學着多放開自己,多和人交往。

I seldom talk much.  我不太愛講話。

I like thinking.  我喜歡思考。

I prefer to left alone.  我喜歡一個人獨處。

What are you strengths and weaknesses?

你的優點和缺點是什麼?

What are your strong points and weak points?

你的優點和缺點是什麼?

What are your strengths and faults?

你的優點和缺點是什麼?

What do consider to be your strong points?

你認爲你的優點是什麼?

I seem to have a better memory than the average.   我的記憶力似乎比一般人好一些。

I always keep up with new ideas.

我總是能跟上新潮流。

I'm a typical workaholic.

我是那種典型的工作狂。

I don't like leaving things half done.

我做事不喜歡半途而廢。

I manage my time perfectly so that I can always get things done on time.

我極懂得分配時間,因此總是能準時完成工作。

I think I am very good at planning.

我認爲自己是一個很有計劃的人。

I am an excellent communicator.

我非常善於與人溝通。

When I think something is right, I will stick to that.

若我認爲某件事情是對的,我會堅持到底。

If I really like doing something, I can stick to it rather long.

如果我真的喜歡做一件事的話,我能堅持很久。

I'm too introverted and self-locked to let others become my friends.

我太內向、自閉,別人很難成爲我的朋友。

I'm afraid I'm a poor talker.

我恐怕有點兒不善言談。

I always turn to be easily affected by others.

我很容易受別人的影響。

How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues?

你如何處理與同事的意見不合?

What kind of people do you like to work with?

你喜歡和哪類人一起工作?

What kind of people you find it difficult to work with?

你覺得和哪類人合作最困難?

Wherever I meet with difficulties, they are always ready to lend me a hand.

只要我遇到困難,他們總是願意伸出援助之手。

I get on well with others.

我和別人相處得很好。

We share our problems and happiness together.

我們一起分擔困難,分享彼此的快樂。

I admire a person who honest, flexible and easy-going.

我欣賞誠實、靈活而且容易相處的人。