跟工廠下訂單之前都要先商量好要哪種貨物,下面是小編整理的關於供貨的英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
我們這次供貨很有問題
Tom:
We’re having a lot of trouble filling this order.
我們這次供貨很有問題。
Jessie:
What seems to be the problem.
什麼樣的問題呢?
Tom:
We’re out of a lot of the items.
有好幾項都缺貨了。
Jessie:
Let’s see what we can substitute.
我們來想看看有沒有什麼可以代替的。
庫存中有你要的那種材料
Tom:
I checked our supply of that material you asked for.
我查過了庫存中你要的那種材料。
Mary:
How does it look?
怎麼樣?
Tom:
We’ve got plenty.
我們有不少。
Mary:
Good ,I’ll get an order to you right away.
好極了,我立刻就下訂單給你。
這是本公司所供應的最好的'原料
Tom:
This is the best material we have to offer .
這是本公司所供應的最好的原料。
Mary:
Actually ,I don’t think we need it to be this good .
說實在的,我並不認爲我們用得着這麼好的.
Tom:
I can let you have this kind cheaper .
我可以算你便宜一點。
Mary:
Let’s do that .
那就這麼說定吧。
我們拒收替代品
Tom:
Our order specified "no substitutions".
我們訂單上特別裁明瞭“拒收替代品”
Jessie:
We were out of the part you needed .
你要的那種零件我們沒有貨了.
Tom:
We just can’t use this one ,it won’t work .
這種的我們就是不能用,行不通的。
Jessie:
I see. We’ll have it picked up in that case .
哦,我明白了,這樣子的話,我們就把它挑出來。