2016外企英語面試常見問題

學識都 人氣:2.53W

外企面試,難免會遭遇外語問答,以下是外企英語面試常見問題,欲進外企的各位不可不看。

2016外企英語面試常見問題

1. tell me something about yourself.

give me a general introduction about yourself.

give me a brief introduction about your education and working experience.

please introduce yourself first.

2. what's your goal for future?

what will you be in 5 years?

what do you think your position will be in 5 years?

what's your blueprint for your future?

3. what's your advantage / disadvantage for this job?

what makes you feel confident for this job?

why do you like this kind of job?

4. tell me your present job description.

describe your daily responsibilities.

what do you do everyday in your office?

5. what kind of person are you?

what do you think your colleagues might describe you?

what do you think your boss might describe you?

what do you think your friends might describe you?

6. do you prefer to work with others or by yourself?

what kind of people rub you the wrong way?

what do you look for in a supervisor?

if you were the boss, list the 3 most important persons for you in your business.

describe one of your colleagues whom you like best.

7. what can you do for us?

how does your education relate to this job?

describe a goal once you achieved and how you got there.

suppose you have a chance to design/evaluate/manage a job, which way do you prefer to do it.

what have you learned from previous jobs you have held?

8. what's your expectative salary?

what's your present salary?

what do you expect to earn?

what if we can't offer you as you expect?

 外企英語面試常見問題

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

(你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

(對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

(我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?

(你爲什麼離職呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

(憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

(依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

(我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?

(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的`人嗎?)

or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think so. The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

英語面試常見問題(2)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.

(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

(誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.

(有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

(我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

(沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

(我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

(胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

(不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

(你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?

(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

外企面試英語的常見問題

Tell us about yourself.

這是一個有關你個性、背景、學習以及工作經歷的非常寬泛的問題。你可以準備一個簡潔的回答。

Why should we hire you?

招聘者正在問有關你的特點和強項的問題。當然,對求職的公司也要有所瞭解,你的加入要給對方帶來效益纔好。

Why did you leave your last job?

面試人員想要知道你是辭職的,還是被辭退的,或是下崗的,並希望瞭解原因。你最好實話實說,職場講究誠信。

Are you willing to relocate?

這代表着你是否願意移居另一個城市或國家。

Tell me about your scholastic record.

這是指你在學校及大學所學的學科和成績。

Tell me about your extracurricular activities and interests.

這是在問你業餘都做些什麼和你的興趣,例如運動、音樂或旅遊等。一個熱愛生活的人也會以很好的熱情投入工作。現在,很多企業都比較注意瞭解求職者的愛好,從外圍來考察一個人的綜合素質。

How would your last boss describe you?

這句話的意思是你的上個老闆是如何看待你的。最好作客觀陳述,包括前任老闆對你的工作和爲人的評價。

What salary are you expecting?

招聘者想要知道你對薪資的最低要求。恭喜你,話談到這裏,說明對方對你已經很有興趣了。別獅子大開口,也別委屈了自己。給自己和對方都留點餘地。