商務英語對話:如何討價還價?

學識都 人氣:1.31W

產品的銷售價格在企業的營銷過程中是一個十分敏感而又最難以有效控制的.因素。它直接關係着市場對產品的接受程度,影響着市場需求量即產品銷售量的大小或企業利潤多少。因此,討價還價是商務公關人員在商務活動中的一項必備技能。

商務英語對話:如何討價還價?

讓我們來看下面2段小對話:

Dialogue I

A: What's your price per dozen for leathern gloves?
每打皮手套的售價是多少?

B: 30 dollars per dozen.
每打30美元。

A: It's much too high. We have another offer for a similar one at a much lower price.
太貴了。同樣的產品,我們另外得到的報價比這低得多。

B: I can assure you that our price is the most favorable. A trial will convince you of my words.
我向你保證,我們的價格是最優惠的,試一試你就知道了。

A: If you can go a little lower, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.
如果你能把價格降低些,我現在就訂貨。

B: That's out of the question. You musk know that the cost of production has risen a great deal in recent years.
這是不可能的。你知道,近幾年裏生產成本增加了很多。

A: I hope you'll give a second thought to it.
希望你再考慮考慮。

B: We have to discuss the problem later.
我們只好下次再討論這個問題了。

Dialogue II

A: Well, to come straight to the point, could you tell us something about your new price?
那好,開門見山地說吧,能說說你們的新價格嗎?

B: Most willingly. It's $600 per ton.
很樂意。每噸售價600美元。

A: That's a high price.
好貴啊!

B: But you know, the price of this article has soared up since last year.
但你知道,去年開始這種商品的價格就在猛漲。

A: I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.
我知道。但我還是不能接受這個價格。