如何用商務英語對價格進行談判

學識都 人氣:2.8W

Your price is 25% higher than that of last year. 你方的價格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。

如何用商務英語對價格進行談判

If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away. 如果對方價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 如果你方訂貨數量大,價格我們還可以考慮。

All these articles are our best selling lines. 這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

These patterns are relatively popular in the international market. 這些產品的花色是目前國際市場上比較流行的。

It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high. 你們的價格那麼高,我們很難以這個價格銷售。

. 我們的價格和國際市場的價格相比還是合理的。

I'm afraid I dont agree with you there. 我不同意您的說法。如何用商務英語對價格進行談判_如何用商務英語介紹業務範圍_如何用商務英語下訂單如何用商務英語對價格進行談判_如何用商務英語介紹業務範圍_如何用商務英語下訂單。

Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere. 你們的價格比我們從別處得到的報價要高。

The Japanese quotation is lower. 日本的報價就比較低。

You should take quality into consideration. 您必須要考慮到質量問題。

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 如果按這個價格買進,我方實在難以推銷。

如何用商務英語介紹業務範圍

Part I

We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高興向你介紹我司爲一家專業生產燈具的國有企業。

We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行業的領導性的出口企業

We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高興向你介紹我司爲一家專業出口罐裝貨物的國有企業

We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司爲自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業餘年

Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力於從事紡織品出口生意

The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司從事的主要產品是電子產品

我司主要致力於農業產品業務

We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我們主要從事檯布出口業務

我司主要從事絲織品出口業務

Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口

We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我們從事機械進出口業務

We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意

We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我們主要從事各類鐘表及手錶生意

We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我們也做各類絲織品生意

我們的業務範圍爲日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫

Part two

我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢

We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我們可以接受顧客對於樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單

We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and g#from 如何用商務英語對價格進行談判_如何用商務英語介紹業務範圍_如何用商務英語下訂單來自cnrencai end#ifts.

我們出口稻草類和柳製品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具和禮品

Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.

我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家

Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

電子產品在我司業務範圍內

We also do export business of handmade woven articles.

我們也出口手工絲制業務

We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我們已經和許多亞洲國家從事多年的玻璃生意

我司主要是將中國產品銷往歐洲市場

We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我們也從事化工和農業產品的進出口業務

We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for years and have many customers and friends in over countries and regions.

我們有多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,已有餘個國家的客戶和朋友

Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、貿易、生產和服務爲一體的集團性公司