當前位置:學識都>實用文案>笑話>

短的小學生英語笑話

學識都 人氣:3.04W

你身邊真正的朋友,跟你美醜沒多大關係,跟你有錢沒錢沒多大關係,下面,笑話網小編給大家收集整理了短的小學生英語笑話,一起來學學幽默,收集好人緣吧!

短的小學生英語笑話

短的小學生英語笑話【1】

Getting into His Work

專注於工作

The priest was so concerned with the welfare of his pretty young parishioner that he invited her to his private quarters to discuss her confession.

一位神父非常關切教區內一位年輕美麗的教友幸福,因此便邀她到他私人住處討論她的懺悔。

"Now, let me get this straight," said the priest. "This young man you went out with did he put his arm around your shoulder like this?"

“現在讓我把事情搞清楚,”神父說道,“這個年輕人跟你出去他是不是像這樣把他的手臂繞在你的肩膀?”

"Yes, Father, and worse. "

“是的,神父,還有更糟的事情呢。”

"And did he put his hand on your thigh like this?"

“他也像這樣把手放在你的大腿上嗎?"

"Yes, Father, and worse. "

“是的,神父,還有更壞的呢。”

By now the clergyman was thoroughly aroused. He hiked the girl's skirt and gave her a vigorous humping. "And did he do this?" he inquired.

此時神父已被刺激得興奮莫名,他撩起女孩的裙子,元氣充沛地和她做起愛來,“他也這樣做嗎?"神父問道。

"Yes, Father, and worse, "

“是的,神父,還有更糟的呢!”

“ But what could be worse than what Ijust did?"

“有什麼還比我剛剛所做的更糟呢?"

"I'm afraid, Father, that he gave me the clap."

“恐怕,神父,他把淋病傳染給我了。”

短的小學生英語笑話【2】

Learning to Share

學習共同分享

Johnny divided a piece of pie into two pieces, kept the bigger piece for himself and gave the smaller piece to his sister.

強尼把一塊派一分爲二,把大的留給自己,小的`給他妹妹。

"Hey," said his sister, "if I'd divided the pie, I would have kept the smaller piece for myself. "

“嘿,如果是我來分那塊派,我會把小的留給我自己,”妹妹說。

"Well, that's what you got, so what are you complaining about?"

“你不是分到小塊的嗎,還抱怨什麼呢?”

短的小學生英語笑話【3】

No Fooling!

不要瞎混!

"Please be gentle with me, darling," said the bride on her wedding night, "I'm a virgin. "

“請對我溫柔一些,親愛的!”新婚之夜新娘對新郎說道。“我是個處女。”

"You're a virgin?" exclaimed her husband with surprise.

“你是個處女?”她丈夫吃驚地叫道,

"But you've been married three times. "

“可是你已經結過三次婚了啊。”

"That's true. dear; but my first husband was an artist and he just wanted to look at my body;

“沒錯,親愛的,可是我的第一任丈夫是位藝術家,他只想看我的身體。

my second husband was in advertising, and he would only tell me how great it was going to be;

我的第二任丈夫從事廣告業,而他只是告訴我那件事會有多美好。

and my third husband was a lawyer, and would always say, ”I'll get back to you next week. "

我的第三任丈夫是位律師,他總是說:“下星期我就回來看你。”