當前位置:學識都>實用文案>笑話>

爆笑英語笑話對話

學識都 人氣:7.62K

理髮師

爆笑英語笑話對話

Harry: "My big brother shaves every day."

哈里:“我哥哥每天都刮臉。”

Henry: "My brother shaves fifty times a day."

亨利:“我哥哥每天刮50次臉。”

Harry: "Is he crazy?"

哈里:“他瘋了嗎?”

Henry: "No, he's a barber."

亨利:“沒有,他是一名理髮師。”

年少無知

Jimmy is three years old.

吉米3歲了。

One day, he was gazing out of the window when the night fell. He suddenly shouted, "Mum, mum, come close the window!"

一天,他正在窗口觀望,夜幕降臨。他突然喊道:“媽媽,媽媽,快來關窗!”

"Why? It's not cold, sonny."

“爲什麼?天不冷呀,寶貝。”

"Yes, mum, but the night will come inside."

“是的,媽媽,可黑夜會進來。”

快速靠岸

A guy I know was towing his boat home from a fishing trip to Lake Huron when his car broke down. He didn't have his cell phone with him, but he thought maybe he might be able to raise someone on his marine radio to call for roadside assistance. He climbed into his boat, clicked on the radio and said, "Mayday, mayday." A Coast Guard officer came on and said, "State your location." "I-75, two miles south of Standish." After a very long pause, the officer asked, "How fast were you going when you reached shore?"

在休倫湖釣完魚後,我的一個朋友開車拖着他的船回家。路上車壞了。 他沒帶手機,不過,他想,也許他可以通過海事無線廣播來請求公路援助。 於是,他爬到他的船裏面,啓動了無線裝置,喊道,“求救,求救”。一名海岸護衛隊警官作出了迴應,“報告你的位置”。“I-75號公路,Standish的南面兩英里”。沉默了好一會之後,警官問我的朋友,“你的船靠岸時開得有多快?”

冰箱裏的小兔子

A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves, "What are you doing in there?" she asked.

一位女士打開冰箱門,發現一隻兔子坐在其中的一層隔板上,就問它:“你在那裏做什麼?”

The rabbit replied, "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?"

兔子回答:“這是Westinghouse對不對?”(Westinghouse,西屋電氣公司)

The lady confirmed, "Yes."

女士確認道:“沒錯。”

"Well," the rabbit said,"I'm westing."

兔子說:“那就對了,我就是要往西邊去。”

Rabbit: Are you sure this bottle of special carrot juice will cure me?

兔子:你確信這瓶特製胡蘿蔔汁能治好我的病?

Doctor: Absolutely. No rabbit ever came back for another.

醫生:當然咯,凡是喝過的兔子沒有一隻來要第二瓶的。

Baby Rabbit: Mommy, where did I come from?

兔寶寶:媽咪,我是從哪兒來的呢?

Mother Rabbit: I'll tell you when you're older.

兔媽媽:等你長大點再告訴你。

Baby Rabbit: Oh, Mommy, please, tell me now.

兔寶寶:噢媽咪,現在就告訴我吧,求您了。

Mother Rabbit: If you must know, you were pulled from a magician's hat.

兔媽媽:如果你一定要知道,那我告訴你你是從魔術師的帽子裏被拽出來的。

我們分享一切

An elderly couple goes to Burger King, where they carefully split a burger and fries.

一對老夫婦在漢堡王餐廳吃飯,他們小心翼翼地將漢堡和薯條分成兩份。

A trucker takes pity on them and offers to buy the wife her own meal.

一個卡車司機非常同情他們,就提議想給老太太單獨點一份。

"It's all right," says the husband. "We share everything."

“沒關係的。”老先生說,“我們分享一切。”

A few minutes later, the trucker notices that the wife hasn't taken a bite.

幾分鐘後,卡車司機注意到老太太還沒動口吃一點東西。

"I really wouldn't mind buying your wife her own meal," he insists.

他再次對老先生說,“我真的不介意請您妻子吃一頓……”

"She'll eat," the husband assures him. "We share everything."

“她會吃的.,”老先生向他保證,“我們分享一切。”

Unconvinced, the trucker implores the wife, "Why aren't you eating?"

司機不太相信,懇求老太太,“你爲什麼不吃一點?”

The wife snaps, "Because I'm waiting for the teeth!"

老太太咂咂嘴,“我在等他的假牙。”

I Am Going to Shop 我要去購物啦

“Cash, check or charge?” I asked after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.

我幫來購物的女士包好東西后,問道:“是付現金、支票還是記賬呢?” 當她找錢包的時候,我注意到她的包包裏竟放着一個電視遙控器。

“Do you always carry your TV remote?” I asked.

我問:“你一直都隨身帶電視遙控器的嗎?”

“No,” she replied. “But my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him.”

她回答說:“不是啦。但我老公不樂意跟我一起來購物,所以我決定拿走他的遙控器來懲罰他。”