英語中問路的表達方法

學識都 人氣:1.19W

向陌生人問路可能會使人感到緊張。你不確定他們是否會理解你。而且在大街上行走時,幾乎每個人都低頭看着手機或者是帶着耳機。不要着急,在這裏我們會給大家提供一些短語,這些短語會吸引別人的注意力並且豐富你的外出旅行詞彙。正是這些禮貌地表達會幫你開始一段對話。

英語中問路的表達方法

Polite Expressions and Useful Phrases

禮貌的表達以及有用的短語

se me

打擾一下

這個短語使用頻繁。在大街上或者是在商店裏你總是能夠聽到它。在請求別人做某事之前人們會說“打擾一下”(例如,在爲你指去電影院的路時!)

Excuse me? Where is the nearest souvenir shop?

打擾一下,請問最近的紀念品商店在哪?

y to bother you…

很抱歉,打擾你一下…

It’s another way to let a stranger know that you’re asking something from them and you appreciate their help.

這是讓陌生人知道你在問他們路的另一種方式,並且你很珍惜他們的幫助。

Sorry to bother you, but would you mind showing me the way to post office?

很抱歉打擾你一下,你介意告訴我去郵局的路嗎?

I ask…?

我可以問一下…?

You can use this expression to start a question in a courteous manner. Remember that you don’t have to reverse the word order when you continue with the “where…” part. In grammar rules, it’s the issue of embedded questions or indirect questions.

你可以使用這種表達以一種禮貌的方式問問題。要記得當你使用where…的問句繼續對話時,你不必顛倒單詞的順序。在語法中,這是嵌套疑問句和間接疑問句的問題。

May I ask where the Marriott hotel is?

我可以問一下馬里奧特旅館在哪嗎?

d you please…?

你可以…?

You follow this expression with a verb such as “show,” “point,” “help” etc.

在這個表達後面你可以使用動詞“show,” “point,” “help”等等。

Could you please point me in the direction of the main square?

你能給我指一下主廣場的方向嗎?

5.I am (I’m) lost.

我迷路了。

Excuse me? I’m lost. Could you please help me find 5th Avenue?

打擾一下,我迷路了。你能夠幫助我找到第五大街嘛?

6.I can’t seem to read this map.

我似乎看不明白這個地圖。

Sorry to bother you. I can’t seem to read this map.

很抱歉打擾你一下,我似乎看不懂這個地圖。

is my first time in the city.

這是我第一次來到這個城市。

May I ask you a question? This is my first time in the city.

我看我一問你一個問題嗎?這是我第一次來到這個城市。

Question Phrases

問句短語

Now it’s time to ask about where you need to go. Follow “Excuse me” or “Sorry to bother you” with one of these questions:

現在是時候來問你需要去哪了。在“Excuse me”和“Sorry to bother you”後面加下列其中一個句子:

do I get to…?

我怎樣才能到達…?

Excuse me? How do I get to Times Square?

打擾一下,請問我怎樣才能夠到達泰晤士廣場?

h way to…?

那個是去…的路?

Sorry to bother you, but which way to Main Street?

很抱歉打擾你一下,請問哪個是去主街的路?

you help me find…?

你能幫助我找到…嗎?

Excuse me? Can you help me find Hotel Pennsylvania? This is my first time in the city.

打擾一下,你能夠幫助我找到賓夕法尼亞酒店嘛?這是我第一次來到這個城市。