職場英語:接待禮儀中常用的英語表達方法

學識都 人氣:2.45W

做人先學禮”,禮儀教育是人生的第一課。禮儀必須通過學習、培養和訓練,才能成爲人們的行爲習慣。每一位社會成員都有義務和責任,通過學習禮儀、傳承禮儀,自然而然地成爲這個民族和團體的一員。個人文明禮儀一旦養成,必然會在社會生活中發揮重要的作用。下面小編爲大家收集整理了一些關於接待禮儀中常用的英語表達方法,希望對大家有所幫助!

職場英語:接待禮儀中常用的英語表達方法

久仰,久仰!

I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

I have long desired to meet you.

久違了。

I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.

It’s been such a long time since we met last time.

久聞大名。

I’ve heard a lot about you.

這次由我負責全程陪同你們。

I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.

歡迎你到中國來。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上還好吧?

Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.

或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?

謝謝你專程來接我。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

您貴姓?/您怎麼稱呼?

May I know your name,please?

很高興見到你。您怎麼稱呼7

Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖長問話的辦法來詢問對方的'姓名)

中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”

There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

這是給您準備的日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什麼特殊要求.也可以告訴我。

This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for ’s go through it

there is any special request,just let me know.

如果有什麼需要幫忙的.儘管說。

If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

Just let me know if you need anything.

我們安排你住在城裏的……酒店.離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。

We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

除了正式會談以外.我們也爲大家安排了一些遊覽活動。

In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

我期待着您的再次來訪。

I’m looking forward to your visit again.

代我向……問好。

Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

不用謝,這是我們應該做的。

Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

歡迎再來!

Do come again.