詢問面試結果典型會話

學識都 人氣:1.96W

    詢問面試結果典型會話

詢問面試結果典型會話

    上次我們講了詢問面試結果的一些常用句型,這次我們來看一些實戰會話,看看這些應聘者都是怎樣來詢問結果的'。

    A=Applicant I=Interviewer

    Dialogue 1 A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?

    你好,我可以和史密斯女士講話嗎?

    I: This is Mrs Smith.我就是史密斯。

    A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sun Lin. I interviewed with you a few days ago.史密斯女士,你好,我是幾天前你面試過的孫林。

    I: Yes, Mr. Sun.是的,孫先生。

    A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position.我打電話只是想問一下銷售經理這個職位的招聘情況。

    I: We havent made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple of candidates we are looking at, including you.我們還沒有做任何決定呢,但我們已有幾個人選,其中包括你。

    A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time.我知道了。是這樣,我對這個職位非常感興趣。如果你還需要別的資料,請隨時打電話給我。

    I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling.當然會的,謝謝你打來電話。

    A: Thank you very much, too.我也非常感謝你。

    Dialogue 2 A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?

    你好,我可以和史密斯女士通話嗎?

    I: Speaking.我就是。

    A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Yang Guang. You interviewed me a few days ago.你好,史密斯女士,我是楊光,幾天前你面試過我。

    I: I know. Can I help you?

    我知道了。你有什麼事嗎?

    A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position.我只是想知道關於銷售經理一職你們是否已經做出了決定。

    I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we havent made any decision.很抱歉,我們一直在忙一個就要到期的工作,所以還沒有作任何決定。

    A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?

    那你知道什麼時候會有結果嗎?

    I: I hope by next weekend.我希望是在下個週末之前吧。

    A: All right, thank you.那好,謝謝你。

    I: You are welcome. Goodbye.不客氣,再見。

    A: Goodbye.再見。