職場口語:詢問面試結果的實用表達

學識都 人氣:1.37W

如果面試後的一兩週內都還沒有得到通知,你也可以打電話去問問,這樣能讓自己心中有數,當然也可以寫信或發Email去查問。我們這裏所講的主要是如何打電話詢問面試結果。

職場口語:詢問面試結果的實用表達

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

I am just calling to follow up on the status of the position。

我打電話只是想問一下這個職位的招聘情況。

I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning the position。

我打電話只是想知道對於這個職位你們是否已經做出了決定。

If you have made a decision concerning / about / with regard to the Sales Manager position, ....。.

如果關於銷售經理一職你已經作出了決定,……

Do you know ( / have any idea) when you might arrive at a decision?

你知道你們大概什麼時候會作出決定嗎?

CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?

A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士講話嗎?

I: This is Mrs Smith。

I: 我就是史密斯。

A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago。

A: 史密斯女士,你好,我是幾天前和你面試過的孫林。

I: Yes, Mr. Sun。

I: 是的',孫先生。

A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position。

A: 我打電話只是想問一下銷售經理這個職位的招聘狀況。

I: We haven’t made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at, including you。

I: 我們還沒有做任何決定呢,但我們已有幾個人選,其中包括你。

A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time。

A: 我知道了。是這樣,我對這個職位非常感興趣。如果你還需要別的資料,請隨時打電話給我。

I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling。

I: 當然會的,謝謝你打來電話。

A: Thank you very much, too。

A: 我也非常感謝你。

Dialogue 2

A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?

A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通話嗎?

I: Speaking。

I: 我就是。

A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Sunlin. You interviewed me a few days ago。

A: 你好,史密斯女士,我是孫林,幾天前你面試過我。

I: I know, can I help you?

I: 我知道了,你有什麼事嗎?

A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position。

A: 我只是想知道關於銷售經理一職你們是否已經做出了決定。

I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven’t made any decision。

I: 很抱歉,我們一直在忙着一個就要到期的工作,所以還沒有作任何決定。

A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?

A: 那你知道你們什麼時候會作出決定嗎?

I: I hope by next weekend。

I: 我希望是在下個週末之前吧。

A: All right, thank you。

A: 那好,謝謝你。

I: You are welcome. Goodbye。

I: 不客氣,再見。

A: Goodbye。

A: 再見。