酒店英語口語學習手冊之總機日常用語

學識都 人氣:2.83W

1. 請問您貴姓?對不起,請您重複一次好嗎?
  May I have your name?/Would you give me your name? I beg your pardon? ( Pardon , please? )
  2. 請拼出客人的名字好嗎?
  How to spell the guest’s name please?
  3. 對不起,因線路問題我聽不清楚您說話,請重新打一次好嗎?
  I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again?
  4.能告訴我客人是哪裏人嗎?
  Would you tell me where the guest comes from ?
  5.能告訴我客人是哪間公司的嗎?
  Would you tell me which company the guest is from?
  6 . 對不起,我們在酒店的名單上找不到客人的名字。
  I ‘m sorry. We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.
  7 . 介意我把電話轉接到接待處讓他們爲您查一下,好嗎?
  Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?
  8. 我再幫您查一下,請稍等。
  I will check it for you again. Just a moment please.
  9 . 很抱歉,讓您久等了。
  I am sorry to have kept you waiting.
  10 .請您重複一遍您說的',好嗎?
  Could you repeat what you said? / I beg your pardon?
  11. 請您講慢一點(大聲點),好嗎?
  Could you speak more slowly (loudly)?
  12. 請稍等,我將爲您轉接。
  Wait a moment, please. l will connect/transfer it for you.
  13. 您好,先生。這裏是總機,您有一個外線電話,介意我接入您的房間嗎?
  How are you, sir? This is the operator. You have an outside line. May I put it through ?
  14. 晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布魯斯先生的電話,請問您是否需要接聽?
  Good evening, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Bruce is on the line (Phone) now. Would you like to take it?
  15. 對不起,先生,他的電話佔線,請您稍後再撥。
  I’m sorry, sir. The line is busy now, Could you please call back later.
  16 . 對不起,先生,電話無人接聽,請您稍後再撥或留言。
  I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering, Could you please call back later or leave a message.
  17 . 讓我重複一次您的信息吧。
  Let me repeat your message.
  18 . 對不起,我聽不懂您說什麼,我可以幫您轉接給大堂副理嗎?
  Sorry I can’t follow you. May I put you through to the assistant manager?
  19 . 對不起,先生,房間電話未掛好,轉不進去。
  I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.
  20. 對不起,先生,我們不可以透露客人的房號。
  I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.
  21. 我是758房客,有人給我留言嗎?
  I am staying in room 758./I am the guest of room 758。 Did anyone leave message for me?
 

酒店英語口語學習手冊之總機日常用語