絕對有用的純面試急用的英語

學識都 人氣:1.77W
絕對有用的純面試急用的英語
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
    你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
    依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。


Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
    對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
    我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。


Q: Why did you leave your last job?
    你爲什麼離職呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
    我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
    我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。


Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
    你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
    憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
    依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。


Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
    你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
    我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。


Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
    你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
    我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。


Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
    你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
    我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。


Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?
    你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
    這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。


Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
    你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Helpfulness and caring.
    樂於助人和關心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
    適應能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
    樂觀和友愛。


Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
    你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

A: (pause a few seconds)
    (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

    They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
    他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
    他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的.人。


Q: What personality traits do you admire?
    你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
    誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
    有"實際行動"的人。


Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
    作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
    我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
    我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。