用英語面試的對話語句

學識都 人氣:1.5W

自我介紹要有清晰的職業發展邏輯關係。用英語面試的對話語句有哪些?以下是小編爲您整理的相關資料,歡迎閱讀!

用英語面試的對話語句

用英語面試的對話語句一

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你爲什麼離職呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Helpfulness and caring. 樂於助人和關心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何處理別人的批評?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。

Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什麼會讓你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company. 爲貴公司竭力效勞。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個項目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?爲什麼?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因爲我要爲他人做點事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我樂意捐給教育機構。

Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什麼事是你最關心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的`影響。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你會在本公司服務多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裏。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。

(如果不願正面回答,也可以說:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

(甚至還可以打趣的說:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!

用英語面試的對話語句二

Why are you interested in working for our company?

爲什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record.

因爲你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因爲你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因爲我認爲我的專業適合這個職位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

因爲我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能爲你們提供服務。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

Why did you leave your former company?

爲什麼離開以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

因爲我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因爲我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因爲那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因爲我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因爲我有一些私人的原因,家裏有些事情。

What are your great strengths?

你有什麼優點?

I'm a good team player.

我是一個富有團隊精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情執着。

I'm a fast-learner.

我學東西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。

I have strong organizational skills.

我的組織能力很強。

In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?

我公司僱用你有什麼好處?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.

我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。

I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.

我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。

I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.

我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認爲貴公司能從中獲益。

Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.

貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。

I know I am the right person for this job.

我知道我是最適合這個工作的。

What are your salary expectations?

你對薪水有什麼要求?

I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.

我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標準薪資。

Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。

I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.