面試的英語對話

學識都 人氣:2.91W

面試是通過書面或面談的形式來考察一個人的工作能力與否,物以類聚,通過面試可以初步判斷應聘者是否可以融入自己的團隊。以下是小編收集的面試的英語對話,歡迎查看!

面試的英語對話

面試英語對話1

A:Hello, this is HR of Future Clothes Company. May I speak to Fred?

你好,我是Future服裝公司的面試官,可以和佛瑞德通話嗎?

B:This is Fred. So glad to have your phone call.

我就是佛瑞德。很開心接到你的電話。

A:I'm calling to inform you have passed the interview.

我打電話是通知你,你已經通過了公司的面試。

B:Really? My god! I'm so excited to hear the good news.

是真的嗎?上帝啊!聽到這個消息簡直太髙興了。

A:Wait…wait…one more thing, please come here to sign the employment contract tomorrow morning.

等下,還有一個事情請在明天上午來公司簽訂勞動合同。

B:I see. Thank you again for calling us.

我明白了。再次感謝你的來電。

A:Don't mention it. We will be colleagues from now on and I hope we will get along well with each other.

不用謝。我們從現在開始就是同事了。我希望我們會相處愉快。

B:That's for sure. There are lots of things we should learn from you.

那是肯定的。我們還有很多東西需要跟你學習的。

C:Fred, I have good news to tell you.

佛瑞德,我有好消息要告訴你。

B:What good news?

什麼好消息?

C:Next month I will become one member of Pineapple Computer Company.

從下月起我將成爲Pineapple電腦公司的一名員工了。

B:Is that true? I can not believe this. David and I are also members of Future Clothes Company.

是真的嗎?我簡直不敢相信。大衛和我也被Future服裝公司錄用了。

C:Congratulations! Let's go out to have a drink.

恭喜啊!那我們出去喝一杯吧!

面試英語對話2

問:你是什麼時候畢業的,畢業於什麼學校,什麼專業?

When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?

答:我是1995年畢業的,畢業於南通衛生學校,護幹專業。

I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.

問:你已經工作了幾年了?從哪一年開始?

How many years have you been working? From which year?

答:五年了。從1995年開始

Five years e 1995

問:你將怎樣花費你的薪水?你想在新加坡掙多少錢?

How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?

答:自己留一部分生活費用,其它寄回去,或存銀行

I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank

問:你所在的醫院有多少護士,多少醫生?

How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?

答:有100名左右的護士,有80名醫生,還有2名美國來的外籍專家。

About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from

問:到新加坡後如不適應新環境, 新氣候,怎麼辦?

What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?

答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再難的苦,我都會挺住,何況逆境會造就人才!

I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me

問:你能自我介紹一下自己嗎?還有關於你的一切。

Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?

答:可以的,我名叫張平,我來自江蘇省啓東市,衛校(中專)學歷,25歲

Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.

問:你在什麼單位工作?擔任什麼職務?請說明你的工作程序(流程)。

Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.

答:我在啓東市人民醫院工作,擔任護士職務。

I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.

問:你是通過什麼知道新加坡的?

In which way do you know Singapore?

答:通過看電視,讀報紙,聽收音機等。

I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.

問:你在醫院裏輪班嗎?你們小組裏有幾個人。

Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?

答:是的,我是輪班的。我們小組有八個人。

Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.

問:你可以做12小時輪班嗎?如果護士長故意刁難你,怎麼辦?

Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?

答:是的,可以的。

Yes, I can.

問:如果病人或病人家屬由於不理解你的工作,對你態度不好,你怎麼辦?

If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?

答:首先,我會檢查一下我自己是否有短處。如果有,我會向他們道歉;如果沒有,我會耐心地向他們作解釋工作,直到他們滿意爲止。

First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.

問:如果他們故意找你麻煩,鬧事,怎麼辦?

If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?

答:首先,我不會跟他們吵,罵不還口,打不還手,而是耐心地解釋。解釋無效,我會向上級彙報。當然,我想新加坡是一個文明的國家,應該不會出現這種情況。

問:你在醫院裏月薪多少?

What’s your monthly salary in the hospital?

答:每月不含加班,人民幣1000元左右。

About one thousand Renminbi yuan , not including overthime salary.

問:你家裏有多少人?

How many people are there in your family?

答:三個人,丈夫,女兒和我。

Three people: my husband, my daughter, and me .

問:你來新加坡,你的父母同意嗎?

You want to go to Singapore, and do your parents agree with you?

答:同意的,而且非常支持。他們希望我多學技術,多掙錢。

Yes, they do. And they support me very much . They hope I can learn more technologies and make more money.

問:你來新加坡,你的父母誰來照顧?家裏人想你,或你想家,你怎麼人?

Who will take care of your parents if you go to Singapore? If your parents miss you, or you miss them, what will you do?

答:他們身體很健康,還能幹活,即使有事,也有我許多的親戚,像伯伯和伯母啦,表哥表姐等他們會幫忙的。

They are very healthy. They can work now. If something happens, many of my relatives, say ,my uncles, aunts, and cousins, can help them.

問:你結婚了嗎?

Are you married or single?

答:沒有/ 結婚了。

No./ Yes, I am married.

問:有沒有男朋友?爲什麼現在還沒有結婚?

Do you have boyfriend? Why have not you got married?

答:沒有,我一直是單身。(或以前有過男朋友,但現在分手了,或有男朋友,但他也非常支持我出國鍛鍊。)

No, I am single./ I had a boyfriend, but now we were separated./ Yes, I have, and he also encourages me to work in Singapore to improve myself. My hospital is a state-owned hospital in general. However, there are investment from Hong Kong in the gynecology department, obstetrics department and pediatrics department, which I work at . And people from Hong Kong also manage the three departments.

問:請談一下你的醫院好嗎?

Can you tell me something about your hospital?

答,好的,它是一個全國二等甲級醫院,是中國縣級最高的級別,它還是世界衛生組織,聯合國兒童基金會和中國衛生部命名的愛嬰醫院,它又是許多醫科大學的教學醫院。

O.K. It is a Class-two Grade-one hospital in China. Among the best hospitals at county level. It is also a Baby-friendly Hospital named by WHO, United Nations Children’s Fund and the Ministry of Public Health of China. My hospital is also the teaching and training base or many medical colleges.

問:請問你們醫院有哪些科室?

答:There are 傳染病科(Infectious disease department), 結核病科(tuberculosis department), 婦科(gynecology department),產科(obstetrics department), 兒科(pediatrics department), 內科(internal medicine department), 外科(surgical

department), 普通外科(general surgery department), 急救站(first-aid station), 眼科(ophihaimonogy department), 牙科(dental department), 耳鼻喉科(ENT department), 泌尿科(urology department), 皮膚科(dermatology department), 麻醉科(anesthesiology department),中醫科(TCM department), 精神病科(psychiatry department), 骨科(orthopediacs department), 胸外科(cerebral surgery depart.) 腦外科(thoraeic surgery depart). 心臟內科(cardiology depart) 心臟外科(cardiology surgery depart), 神經內科

(neurology depart),, 神經外科(neuro-surgery depart), 手術室(operation theater)等等and so on.

問:請摘下你的口罩和手套,可以嗎?

Please take off your mask and gloves, OK ?Or Would you please take off your mask and gloves?

答:可以的'。OK。

面試的英語對話3

A:What do you consider to be your strong points?

你認爲你的優點在什麼地方?

B:I think I’m tough not only physically but mentally.

不只是身體,我想我精神上也很堅強。

A:Why do you say that?

爲什麼你會這麼說呢?

B:I have been playing football since high school. At present, I’m a member of a community football club.

我從高中開始便一直在踢足球。現在是社區足球俱樂部的成員。

A:Really? Are you still playing?

真的嗎?現在也還繼續在踢嗎?

B:Yes. I practice every weekend with my teammates.

是的,我每個週末都和隊友練習。

A:I see. You must be tough.

原來如此。你身體一定很健壯吧。

B:I never get tired. I think this comes from practicing football.

由於練習足球的緣故,我從未感到疲勞。

A:What do you consider to be your weak points?

你認爲你的缺點在什麼地方?

B:Frankly speaking, I’m a typical Chinese workaholic. I don’t mind working late at night. Due to that, I tend to leave the office late.

老實說,我是個典型的中國式工作狂。工作到深夜也不覺得痛苦。由於這個緣故我經常很晚才下班。

A:What kind of people are you reluctant to work with?

什麼類型的人你不想和他一起工作?

B:So far I haven’t met any particular kind. However, I may rule out those who prefer chatting to working.

到目前爲止我還沒遇到這樣的人。不過,我討厭喜歡聊天勝於喜歡工作的人。

A:Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team?

你喜歡單獨工作或是團體工作?

B:It depends on the type of work. Usually I prefer to work alone, because I’m self-motivated. But I can work either way. If necessary, I don’t hesitate to join the team.

要看是什麼樣的工作。通常我的個性比較適合單獨工作,因爲我是個主動自發的人。可是,這兩種方式我都能接受。如果有需要,我會毫不遲疑地加人團隊。