很多人來到夢寐以求的這家外企面試,但是在面試時卻沒有把握好,本文爲大家整理了面試應聘的英語對話,僅供參考!
篇1:面試應聘的英語對話
I: Which university did you graduate from?
你是哪個學校畢業的?
A: I graduated from xx University。
我畢業於xx大學。
I: What subject did you major in at university?
你大學時主修什麼專業?
A: I majored in Economics。
我的專業是經濟學。
I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university。
說說你在大學時都主修了什麼課程?
A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on。
大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括微觀經濟學、宏觀經濟學、市場原理、銷售管理、統計學等。
I: How did you get on with your studies in university?
你大學時成績如何?
A: I did well in university。 I was one of the top students in the class。
我成績非常好,我是班裏最優秀的.學生之一。
篇2:面試應聘的英語對話
A:Excuse me。May I see Mr。 XXX,the manager?
勞駕。請問我能見經理XXX先生嗎?
I:It's me。What can I do for you?
本人就是。你有什麼事?
A:。Nice to meet you, Mr。xxx I'm coming here for an interview by appointment。
見到你真高興,XXX先生。我是應你之邀來參加面試的。
I:Please sit down。
請坐。
A:Thank you,sir。I've come to apply for the position as engineer。
謝謝,先生。我是來應聘工程師一職的。
I:I've invited several candidates to come today。You are the first one to have arrived。so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?
今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。所以讓我們放鬆地談談,好嗎?
I:Tell me a little bit about yourself。
請介紹一下你自己。
A: My name is Jane ,My major was electrical engineering。
我叫簡,,我的專業是電子工程。
I: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認爲你有怎樣的性格?
A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half—done。I'm very organized and extremely capable。
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。
B: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱點和優點是什麼?
A: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public。 I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast—learner。
嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公衆場所說話。我想我的優點是很執着,而且學東西很快。
A: How do you relate to others?
你和別人相處如何?
B: I'm very co—operative and have good teamwork spirit。
篇3:面試應聘的英語對話
I: Which school are you attending?
你在哪個學校上學?
A: I am attending XX University 。
我在XX大學上學。
I: When will you graduate from that university?
你什麼時候畢業?
A: This coming July。
今年七月。
I: What degree will you receive?
你能拿到什麼學位?
A: I will receive a Bachelor degree。
學士學位。
I: What’s your major?
你是什麼專業的?
A: My major is Business Administration。
我的專業是商業管理。
I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?
到目前爲止,你在校的學習情況如何?
A: I have been doing quite well at college。 According to the academic records I’ ve achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July。
我學得不錯。根據至今我所取得的學習成績,我敢肯定今年7月份我一定能獲得商業管理學士學位。
I: How do you think the education you?ve received will contribute to your work in this institution?
你認爲你接受的教育將如何有助於本機構的工作?
A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company。 My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with。 I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute。
我在課堂上學了很多東西,我希望能把它實際運用到貴公司的商務活動中去。我在大學所學的專業和你們研究所所涉及的範圍剛好對口。我相信我能夠把我所學到的東西運用到你們研究所的工作之中。