護士面試的英語對話

學識都 人氣:1.48W

又是一年畢業季,浩浩蕩蕩的求職大軍來啦,作爲求職者,不可避免的有個面試關卡,那麼,面試時怎樣說話才能讓人聽進去呢?下面提供一段護士面試的英語對話,供同學們參考。

護士面試的英語對話

最佳答案:

問:請問你是什麼時候畢業的,畢業於什麼學校,什麼專業?

When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?

答:我是1995年畢業的,畢業於南通衛生學校,學習的'是護幹專業。

I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.

問:你已經工作了幾年了?從哪一年開始?How many years have you been working? From which year?

答:五年了,從1995年開始Five years e 1995

問:你將怎樣花費你的薪水?你想在新加坡掙多少錢?

How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?

答:自己留一部分生活費用,然後其它寄回去,或存銀行

I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank

問:你所在的醫院有多少護士,多少醫生?

How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?

答:有100名左右的護士,有80名醫生,還有2名美國來的外籍專家。

About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from

問:到新加坡後如不適應新環境, 新氣候,怎麼辦?

What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?

答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再難的苦,我都會挺住,何況逆境會造就人才!

I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me

問:你能自我介紹一下自己嗎?還有關於你的一切。Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?

答:可以的,我名叫張平,我來自江蘇省啓東市,衛校(中專)學歷,25歲

Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.

問:你在什麼單位工作?擔任什麼職務?請說明你的工作程序(流程)。

Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.

答:我在啓東市人民醫院工作,擔任護士職務。I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.

問:你是通過什麼知道新加坡的?In which way do you know Singapore? 答:通過看電視,讀報紙,聽收音機等。

I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.

問:你在醫院裏輪班嗎?你們小組裏有幾個人。

Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?

答:是的,我是輪班的。我們小組有八個人。

Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.

問:你可以做12小時輪班嗎?如果護士長故意刁難你,怎麼辦?

Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?

答:是的,可以的。Yes, I can.

問:如果病人或病人家屬由於不理解你的工作,對你態度不好,你怎麼辦?

If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?

答:首先,我會檢查一下我自己是否有不足之處。如果有,我會向他們道歉;如果沒有,我會耐心地向他們作解釋工作,直到他們滿意爲止。

First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.

問:如果他們故意找你麻煩,鬧事,怎麼辦?

If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?

答:首先,我不會跟他們吵,罵不還口,打不還手,而是耐心地解釋。解釋無效,我會向上級彙報。當然,我想新加坡是一個文明的國家,應該不會出現這種情況。

First, I will not quarrel with them, not scold back or strike back even if they scold wrongly.