酒店管理面試英語口語

學識都 人氣:2.75W

最近有好多小夥伴問關於酒店英語面試的問題,今天爲大家送上一些英文面試中會經常遇到的場景以及相應的應答範例。以下是小編爲您整理的相關資料,歡迎閱讀!

酒店管理面試英語口語

第1章:開場白

1) May I come in?

我可以進來嗎?

2) How are you doing, Mrs. Smith?

你好,史密斯女士。

3) Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

對不起,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?

4) Miss Wu? Please come in, and have a seat.

吳小姐,請進,坐下吧。

5) I am here for an interview, it is nice to meet you here.

我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你。

6) I am coming for an interview as requested.

我是應邀來面試的。

7) Was it difficulty to find our company?

找到我們公司困難嗎?

8) What do you think of the weather today?

你認爲今天的天氣如何?

Dialogue 1

A: May I come in?

I: Yes, please.

A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wujing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.

I: I am good, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager.

A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Smith.

I: Nice to meet you, too.

Dialogue 2

A: OK, Mr. Wu. You may come in. I'm Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down.

I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb.

A: Your English is fluent.

I: Thank you.

A: How do you think of the weather today?

I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.

Dialogue 3

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

I: It's me. What can I do for you?

A: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith. I'm coming here for an interview by appointment.

I: Are you Mr. Wu?

A: Yes, I am.

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

第2章:個人信息

這裏所講的個人資料是一個應徵者的基本信息,雖然是一些很簡單的問題,但是正是根據這些信息,主考官可以初步斷定應試者是否符合他們的要求。

1) What is your name,please?

請問,你叫什麼名字?

2) Can you tell me what your full name is, please?

能把你的全名告訴我嗎?

3) How do you spell your full name?

你的全名怎麼拼寫?

4) I was born on June 22,1980.

我生於1980年6月22日。

5) You look very young.How old are you?

你看上去很年輕,你多大了?

6) I am just over twenty-two.

我剛過22歲。

7) Where are you from?

你是哪裏人?

8) Where is your native place?

你的籍貫是哪裏?

9) Where do you live now?

你現在住哪裏?

10) I live at 606 Zhongguancun Road, Apt 802,Beijing.

我住在北京市中關村大街606號,802單元。

11) Can you tell me something about your family?

能介紹一下你的家庭情況嗎?

12) Are you married?

你結婚了嗎?

13) How long have you been married?

你結婚多長時間了?

14) I have been married for two years.

我結婚兩年了。

第3章:性格和愛好

通過個性和愛好的問答,主考官可以初步判斷面試者的性格特點是否適合職位的需要。性格外向的人往往容易給人留下熱情活潑、思維敏捷但不深沉的印象,這類性格的人在面試時說話的節奏要適當放慢,語言組織得當,要注意給人以博學多才、見多識廣的良好形象。性格內向的人則容易給人留下深沉有餘、反應遲緩的印象,在面試時,這類性格的人要力爭積極回答,並就某一重大觀點展開論述,以彌補自己性格上的不足。興趣愛好有助於工作的勝任愉快,而且熱愛本職,從事的專業崗位與自己的興趣愛好相吻合也更有利於出成果。

1) What kind of character do you think you have?

你認爲自己是什麼性格的人?

2) Are you introverted or extroverted?

你內向還是外向?

3) What kind of person would you like to work with?

你喜歡和什麼樣的人一起工作呢?

4) -How do you get along with others?

你和別人相處得怎樣?

-I get on well with others.

我和別人相處得很好。

5) Do you have any particular strengths or weaknesses?

你有什麼特別的優點和缺點嗎?

6) What basic principles do you apply to your life?

你生活中的基本原則是什麼?

7) How do you spend your spare time?

你的業餘時間怎麼度過?

8) What kind of sports do you like most?

你最喜歡什麼運動?

9) What are your hobbies?

你的業餘愛好是什麼?

10)I have an interest in traveling.

我對旅遊非常感興趣。

第4章:教育背景

1) What degree will you receive?

你將拿到什麼學位?

2) I will receive a Bachelor’s degree.

我將獲得學士學位。

3) How about your academic records at college?

你大學的成績如何?

4) I have been doing quite well at college.

我在大學時學習很好。

5) My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with.

我在大學所學的專業和你們研究所所涉及的範圍剛好對口。

6) I was one of the top students in the class.

我是班裏最優秀的學生之一。

7) Which course did you like best?

你最喜歡哪門課程?

Dialogue 1

I: Which school are you attending?

A: I am attending Hebei University of Technology.

I: When will you graduate from that university?

A: This coming July.

I: What degree will you receive?

A: I will receive a Bachelor's degree.

I: What is your major?

A: My major is Business Administration.

I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?

A: I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I've achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July.

I: How do you think the education you? We received will contribute to your work in this institution?

A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company. My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with. I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute.

Dialogue 2

I: Which university did you graduate from?

A: I graduated from Hebei University.

I: What subject did you major in at university?

A: I majored in Economics.

I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on.

I: How did you get on with your studies in university?

A: I did well in university. I was one of the top students in the class.

I: What subject did you minor in?

A: I didn’t minor in any subject when I was in university, but I attended English and computer courses. And I am currently studying finance in a training school.

第5章:個人技能

在面試時,個人技能主要指除了專業之外的、能對你的專業發展有幫助的一些技能。也許你有很多技能,也不必一一列出,最好只說那些與應聘崗位相關的資格認證或者技能。最突出的就是外語能力,比如英語水平和日語水平怎樣,以及電腦知識,這些都可以被看作是應聘者的技能。

1) How do you think of your English?

你認爲你的英語水平如何?

2) How do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?

你認爲你的書面英語和口語熟練程度如何?

3) I think my English is good enough to communicate with English speaking people.

我認爲我能用英語和說英語國家的人很好的交流。

4) What other foreign language do you speak?

你還能說什麼其他外語嗎?

5) I have a good command of ??

我精通……

6) Have you obtained any certificate of technical qualifications?

你獲得過什麼技術證書嗎?

7) What special skills do you have, can you tell me?

你能告訴我你有什麼特殊技能嗎?

8) Have you gotten any special training in ...?

你接受過……方面的特殊培訓嗎?

Dialogue 1

I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?

A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.

I: What other foreign language do you speak?

A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.

第6章:離職和應聘原因

如今跳槽已是一個很普遍的現象,原因是多種多樣的。應徵者當被問及跳槽的原因時要把握住一點,那就是你要說出現在應聘的這個公司能爲你提供原公司不能提供的方面,包括個人發展(development)、機會(opportunity)、工作環境(working environment)等等。

1) Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?

你爲什麼要辭去現在的工作來我們這裏?

2) Why do you want to apply for a position in our company?

你爲什麼想申請來我們公司?

3) Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因爲你們公司的運作是全球化的, 我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收穫最多。

4) Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因爲我認爲我的專業適合這個職位。

5) Because I?m very interested in your company?s training program.

因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

6) Please tell me a little bit about your present job.

請告訴我你目前這個工作的一些情況。

7) Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

你爲什麼認爲你能勝任這個工作?

8) My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

我的專業和工作經驗使我能勝任這個職位。

9) How do you know about this company?

你是怎麼知道我們公司的?

10) Your company is very reputed in this city, I heard much praise for your company.

貴公司在這個城市名聲很好,我聽了很多對貴公司的好評。

第7章:工作經驗

招聘方往往希望知道應聘者的`工作性質是否和招聘的職位有關,或者應聘者從以往的工作中吸取到了哪些有用的經驗。即便過去的工作和現在應聘的職位無關,也不能說是什麼都沒學到,因爲每份工作都有它可取之處。有時也許由於種種原因,僱員跳槽比較多,但這不一定是壞事,所以如果自己是屬於這種情況,可以向僱主說明幹過多種工作使自己經驗豐富,能爲僱主更好的服務。

1) Do you have any work experience in this field?

你有這個行業的工作經驗嗎?

2) What kind of jobs have you had?

你做過哪些工作?

3) What's your responsibility at your present work unit?

現在這個單位你負責什麼工作?

4) I am responsible for product distribution.

我負責產品銷售。

5) I have 4 years' experience in staff management.

我有四年管理員工的經驗。

6) I have experience as a receptionist.

我做過接待員。

7) What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

你從過去的工作中學到了什麼?

8) Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

談談你的工作業績好嗎?

9) How would you evaluate the company you are with?

你將如何評價你現在的公司?

Dialogue 1

I: Do you have any work experience in this field?

A: Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Deve1opment Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.

I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

A: I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.

I: Does your current employer know you are looking for another job?

A: No, I haven’t discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me.

I: What is your impression of your present company?

A: Very good.I: What would your current colleague say about you?

A: They would say I'm a dependable and hard worker.

第8章:工作目標

有時候面試中招聘者會提問應聘者有關工作目標的問題,目的就是了解應聘者做事的風格,以及應聘者對這份工作的看法。當然由於應聘者還不是很瞭解自己所應聘的工作,在回答問題時並不一定面面俱到,因爲在實際當中會碰到自己計劃中所沒有考慮到的問題,所以大致說明自己的計劃目標就好了。

1) Are you a goal-oriented person?

你是一個目標明確的人嗎?

2) Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you do to achieve them.

告訴我你最近的一些目標以及如何實現它們。

3) What are your short-term goals?

你的近期目標是什麼?

4) What is your long-range objective?

你的長遠目標是什麼?

5) Where do you want to be 5 years from now in your career?

五年內你的事業想達到什麼水平?

6) How long would you stay with us?

你能在我們這裏呆多長時間?

7) That obviously depends on how things go - whether I?m suited to the firm and the firm to me.

這顯然要依事情的發展而定,得看我和公司之間是否互相適合。

8) How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other.

我在貴公司會留多久完全依公司和我是否互相滿意而定。

9) What do you think of this industry?s outlook in five years?

你認爲五年內這個行業的發展狀況如何?

10) I do believe this industry will be developed rapidly in 5 years time.

我堅信五年內這個行業會飛速發展。

Dialogue 1

I: Are you a goal-oriented person?

A: Yes, I am. I always make a plan before I do anything.

I: Where do you want to be in 5 years?

A: I don?t want to have a specific title. I just want to enjoy what I am doing.

I: That sounds very reasonable.

A: It?s the most important thing to me.

I: If you are hired, how long do you plan to stay with us?

A: That obviously depends on how things go -- whether I'm suited to the firm and the firm to me.

I: Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you do to achieve them.

A: I want to put my knowledge and experience to use in a challenging position. In order to achieve this goal, I just want to work step by step.

I: What is your long-range objective?

A: I haven’t thought it over at all.

I: What do you think is the most important thing when looking for a job?

A: I think the most important thing is the interest in the job.

第9章:薪金期望

關於待遇問題,合理地進行“自我報價”有以下講究:

1.分析市場行情價格,可從親朋好友那裏或職業中間機構獲取信息。

2.分析市場需求狀況,瞭解目前就業市場對這類人才是供不應求還是供過於求。

3.個人的經驗和能力將是薪酬定位的決定性因素。

4.分析用人單位的特點,包括福利保障制度和個人發展空間。

1) What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪水是多少?

2) I expect to be paid according to my abilities.

我希望能根據我的能力支付薪資。

3) With my experience, I?d like to start at RMB 4000 per month.

以我的經驗,我希望起薪是每月4000元人民幣。

4) What is your salary now?

你現在的薪水是多少?

5) What?s your expected salary?

你期望的薪水是多少?

6) How long is my probation?

我的試用期多長?

7) I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

我覺得工資是與工作的責任緊密相關的。

Dialogue 1

I: What is your salary at present?

A: My present pay is 100,000 Yuan per year.

I: What are your salary expectations now?

A: I like to be paid more than that. Hopefully, 120,000Yuan per year.

I: That’s a little more than we had planned.

A: I think you?ll find I?m worth that.

I: I can only offer you 110,000Yuan a year. Raises will be given after a three-month probation according to your performance. Is that satisfactory?

A: Yes, it is quite reasonable.

第10章:面試結束

退出面試時要和剛進來時一樣彬彬有禮,充滿自信,這樣的表現將給你贏得一個精彩的退場,爲你的成功增添一份希望。

1) Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你有問題要問嗎?

2) When will I know your decision?

我何時能知道你們的決定?

3) How can we get in touch with you?

我們怎樣才能和你取得聯繫呢?

4) I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening.

工作時間我在辦公室,晚上我在家,你們都能找到我。

5) Thank you for your interest in our company.

謝謝你來參加我們公司的面試。

6) I?ll look forward to hearing from you.

我期待着你的消息。

7) Well, that?s all for the interview.

好了,面試到此結束。

8) And do I need the second interview?

我還需要第二次面試嗎?

Dialogue 1

I: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

A: Yes, I’d  like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training.

I: If necessary there will be. Any other questions?

A: When will I know your decision?

I: We?ll give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you?

A: I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume.

I: Thank you for your interest in our company.

A: Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.

I: Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?

A: All right. Goodbye.

其實,英語面試並非“不可能完成的任務”,只要懂得揚長避短,準備得當,你一樣可以“旗開得勝”。