面試酒店英語口語對話:賠償與更換

學識都 人氣:3.13W

,you have broken the glass.

面試酒店英語口語對話:賠償與更換

噢,您把杯子打破了。

rding to our hotel regulations,anyone who breaks a glass will have to pay it.

根據酒店規定,損壞杯子需要照價賠償

.I will pay for it. How much do I owe you?

我會賠的,多少錢?

is a hotel regulation,I do hope you understand.

這是飯店的規定,希望您能理解。

I have an extra bed?my son is coming today.

我可以加張牀嗎?我兒子今天下午要來。

.I will give you a call after I contact the Front Office about the rollaway.

我與前廳部聯繫您家創的有關事宜後馬上給你回電話。

I have more clothes hangers?

我可以多要幾個掛衣架嗎?

d it be possible to have a table in my room?

我可以去房間裏再要一張桌子嗎?

else do you need ?

您還需要些什麼?

are very happy to have you,I do hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

我們非常高興您住在我們酒店,真心希望您在這裏住的愉快。

will send the chairs up before the visitors come.

我們會在客人到來之前把椅子送上的'。

people will bring the chairs up shortly.

我們會馬上把椅子給您送上去的。

do you need it?

您什麼時間需要?

.I am sorry,it won’t be possible for today.

對不起,今天是不可能的了。

do hope you enjoy your stay with us.

我們真心希望您在這裏與我們相處的愉快。

rding to the hotel’s regulation,the damage must be paid for.

根據飯店規定,損壞飯店物品要給予賠償。

glass is broken due to my carelessness,I will pay for it.

由於不小心,我打碎了這個杯子,我會賠償的。

don’t have to pay for it.

您不必付錢了。

.I notice that the piece of glass on the top of the table is broken. Do you know how it happened?

我發現桌上一塊玻璃破了,您知道是怎麼回事嗎?

.I am sorry,I broke it carelessly last night when I was taking some medicine.

對不起,我做完吃藥時不小心打碎了。

rding to the hotel’s regulation,all damages must be paid for.

按照飯店規定,損壞物品應該賠償。

l I pay for it know?

我現在就要付錢嗎?

it is not necessary. I will add it to your bill.

現在不必了,我可以給您加到房費中去。

.I am afraid I spilt ink al