外企面試英語口語對話

學識都 人氣:3.09W

面試場景一:詢問職位空缺的英語對話

外企面試英語口語對話

1.開場白

A: Hello, this is Mr. Smith of C&C Corporation. Is that Johnson & Johnson Company? 您好,這是C&C公司,我是史密斯,請問您是強生公司嗎?

B: Yes. 是。

A: Good morning, miss.早上好,小姐。

B: May I help you, sir? 有什麼事嗎,先生?

A: Do you have any vacancies for full-time job? 你們有全日工作的空缺嗎?

B: Yes, we need an accountant in our Finance Department. 是的,我們的財務部還缺一個會計。

2.工作經驗

A: What're your qualifications? Can you say something about

yourself? 您的資歷如何?您能介紹一下自己的情況嗎?

B: I've just got my Ph.D. in engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, but I had worked for two years before I started to work on a doctor's degree. 我剛從麻省理工學院獲得工程學博士學位,在攻讀博士以前我工作過兩年。

A: That's very good. 那很好。

3.技能與證書

A: I've passed the tests for business skills in computer and shorthand. 我通過了計算機和速計的商業技能考試。

B: That's impressive. 很不錯。

A: I think I'm quite fit for accounting work.我覺得我非常適合會計工作。

B: Would you please fill in this form? 請填一下表好嗎?

面試場景二:關於英語水平的對話

A: Are you learning English for any particular reason?你學英語有沒有什麼特別的'原因?

B: Yes. At home in China I work in advertising and many of the words we use are English, so I want to understand English better because that will help my job.有。在中國我是做廣告的,有很多情況下要用到英語,所以我想提高英語水平,把工作做得更好。

A: Did you learn English at home in China before you came to study English here?你來這裏之前在中國學過英語嗎?

B: Sure. When I was a student in China I studied English for six years. But that was a long time ago and in the meantime I forgot all my grammar. So before I came to America I went to English classes for two hours each week for six months. Now I study 20 hours each week and sometimes I have an extra lesson.學過。我在中國上學的時候學了6年英語。但那是很久以前的事了,語法也早就全忘光了。在來美國之前我每週去上兩個小時的英語課,一共上了半年。現在我每週學20個小時的英語,有時候還會更多。

面試場景三:關於目前的工作

A:Give me a summary of your current job description.對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

B:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

A:Why did you leave your last job?你爲什麼離職呢?)

B: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

B: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

面試場景四:關於性格的英語對話

A:What is your strongest trait(s)?你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

B:Helpfulness and caring.樂於助人和關心他人。

Adaptability and sense of humor.適應能力和幽默感。

Cheerfulness and friendliness.樂觀和友愛。

A:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

B:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A:What personality traits do you admire?你欣賞哪種性格的人?

B:I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

I like people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。