酒店英語情景對話

學識都 人氣:9.45K

you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,n?格林先生,今天早晨您是否用過旅館服務設施,或在旅館餐廳用過早餐?

酒店英語情景對話

,my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didn't use any services.是的,我的朋友與我在餐廳剛用過早餐,但是我們沒有使用過任何服務設施。

total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.8天來總計是560元8角。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。

long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

'll be leaving Sunday morning.我們將在星期天上午離開。

we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我們盼望下週二見到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning

of October 10.我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

do have a single room available for those dates.我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?請問房費多少?

current rate is$ 50 per night.現行房費是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?

sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。

ome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。

you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。

Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。

r you, please.你先請。

se me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?

e is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。

sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。

I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?

e is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。

se me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

have Chinese restaurant and a western-style h one do you perfer

我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。

28.I want a double room with a bath.我要一間有浴室的雙人房。

much a day do you charge?每天收費多少?

is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.一百元一天,包括供暖費但不包括服務費。

's quite reasonable.收費十分合理。

long do you intend to stay in this hotel?您準備住多久?

you got through with the check-in procedure?你是否已經辦妥住宿登記手續?

34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?我能爲我的朋友預訂一間單人房嗎?他將於明天早上到達上海。

d you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.請填好並預付一百元錢。

is a receipt for paying in se keep it.這是預付款收據,請收好。

you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?旅館裏有空餘房間嗎?

y, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.對不起,我們已經客滿了。但是我可以介紹您去東方飯店,那裏有空餘的房間。

afternoon, my room number is mail for me?下午好!我的房號是321。有我的信嗎?

have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.有的。您有兩封信和一封電報,一小時前有一位小姐來電話留言給您。

41.I'll mail a letter to airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美國。

much do I have to pay for you?我要付多少錢?

43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美國、歐洲、非洲的航空信,20克收費20元。

, we do have a reservation for you.對了,我們這兒是有您預訂的房間。

d you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?請您把這份表填好,我同時就給您開出入證,好嗎?

should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?“房間號碼”這一欄我該怎麼填呢?

47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.過會兒我來給您填上房間號碼。

forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填寫離店日期了。

here is your key, room number is 1420.給您房間的鑰匙,布拉德利先生。您的房間號碼是1420。

is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.房間在14層,每天的房費是90美元。51. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.請務必隨時帶着它。