當前位置:學識都>實用文案>笑話>

開心英文笑話帶翻譯

學識都 人氣:2.09W

會講笑話的人都是有好人緣的人,所以我們要多親近一些笑話大王們。現在小編也來當笑話大王啦!小編給大家收集整理了帶翻譯開心英文笑話,一起來笑笑,收集好人緣吧!

開心英文笑話帶翻譯

篇一:開心英文笑話帶翻譯

安瓜拉瓜拉

A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressed Native Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.

一位政客抵達一處印第安人居留地向居住在該區被壓迫的原住民表達他的關切之情。他向一羣民衆發表演說。

The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.

“我一直切身體會到你們的窮苦困境,”政客說。

"Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”羣衆熱烈歡呼。

I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.

“不爲你們爭取更多的福利,我個人絕不會鬆懈。”

"Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”羣衆反應更爲熱烈。

"And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights."

“此外我願個人保證你們將被賦予完全及公平的公民權利。”

"Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”整個部落的人都叫喊起來。

The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon, he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.

對這樣的接待,政客感到非常高興,因此他要求遊覽該居留地,不久他和嚮導就走到一處封閉的籬笆圍牆。

"And what is this used for?" asked the orator.

“這是做什麼用的?,’政客問道。

"oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "

“喔,現在空無一物,但以前我們在這裏養牛。”

"I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.

“原來如此,”政客說着準備進入籬笆內。

"Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."

“嘿,你還是不要進去的好,否則你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”

篇二:開心英文笑話帶翻譯

I Want to Get Out

A bar owner locked up his place at 2 a. m. and went home to sleep. He had been in bed only afew minutes when the phone rang." What time do you open up in the morning ?" he heard anobviously inebriated man inquire.

The owner was so furious, he slammed down the receiver and went back to bed. A fewminutes later there was another call and he heard the same voice ask the same question. "Listen," the owner shouted ,"there's no sense in asking me what time I open because Iwouldn't let a person in your condition in..."

"I don't want to get in," the caller interjected. "I want to get out."

我要出去

在凌晨兩點,酒吧店主鎖了店門,回家睡覺。他剛躺下幾分鐘,這時電話響了。“你早上幾點營業?”他聽到一位明顯已醉醺醺的'男子的聲音。

店主非常氣憤,砰地一聲掛上電話又上牀去睡。幾分鐘後又有一個電話,他聽到還是那個聲音問同樣的問題。“聽着,”店主嚷道,“不要問我什麼時候營業,因爲我不會讓你這種人進……”

“我不是想進來,”那人打斷他的話,“我要出去。”

篇三:開心英文笑話帶翻譯

聽到那樣真令人難過

A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed tothe ground.

一位外國遊客到美國大西部遊覽,碰到一個印第安人把耳朵緊貼在地上。

"What are you listening for?" heasked.

"你在聽什麼呢?"他詢問道。

"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.

“一輛馬車半小時前曾經過這裏。”

"How can you tell?"

“你怎麼知道呢?'’

"Broke my neck. "

“我的脖子被撞斷了。”

TAGS:翻譯 笑話