英語禮儀-實戰對話篇

學識都 人氣:3.02W
F: Welcome aboard!

    F: 歡迎你來本公司工作!

英語禮儀-實戰對話篇

    C: Thank you,I'm delighted to be working here,'s a pleasure to meet you again.

    C: 謝謝。我很高興能來這裏上班,布華奇先生。我很榮幸再見到您。(後一句可以用於面試的時候已經見過的某人)

    F: Call me Buck,will you?My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me 's easier.

    F: 叫我布客就可以了,好嗎?我的全名是雷奇納客.布奇華,但是大家都叫我布客。這樣比較方便。

    C: I would hesitate to call you anything but 't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?

    C: 除了布奇華先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替別人另外取綽號,不是很不禮貌嗎?

    F: Well,President Eisenhower was known as ybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

    F: 嗯,艾森豪威爾總統也被暱稱爲艾克。我們公司的上上下下都是直呼每個人的名字。

    F:It's been our tradition ever since the company was don't worry about the disrespect ?

    F:在我們公司規模很小的時候這就已經形成傳統。不要擔心不禮貌的事了,好嗎?

    C:I'll try.

    C:我會試試看。

    F: when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as Mr.,atever is appropriate.

    F:好。不過。如果有外人在時,如其他公司的人,最好能稱呼你的上司爲先生、小姐或任何適當的稱謂。

    F:To the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax it?

    C:對外人而言,我們的習慣可能會是輕率的和紀律鬆懈的表現。明白嗎?

    C:Yes,sir.

    C:是的,先生。

    F:(laughing)And don't sir me I'll show you your private office.

    F:(笑着說)也不要叫我先生。現在,我帶你去看你的私人辦公室。

    F: Now,this is our office have all the administrative deparatments in office is on the third floor.

    這是我們的辦公大樓,所有的行政機構都在裏面。我們的'辦公室在三樓。

    C: Shall I meet my colleagues?

    C:我能見見同事嗎?

    F: Sure, come with me.

    F:當然可以,跟我來。

    F: Yi Di, I would like you to meet our new comer, C, he just graduated from Tsinghua University.

    F:易迪,我向你介紹一位新同事C,他剛剛從清華大學畢業。

    Yi Di: Nice to meet you.

    易迪:很高興見到你。

    C: I am new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.

    C:我沒有什麼工作經驗,請你多指教。

    Yi Di: That's all right, I will try my best to assist if you need any help.

    易迪:別客氣,如果需要幫忙,我會盡力的。

    C: Great!

    C:太好了。

    F: Well, as other guys are still not in, I'll introduce you to them later.

    F:其他人還沒來,我晚些時候介紹給你。

    C: All right.

    C:好的。

    後來C自己偶遇一位同事M。

    M:Is this you first day to our office?

    M:你是第一天來上班嗎?

    C:Yes, I am the new comer.I'm reporting for work today,and I guess I am a little anxious to get here.

    C: 是的,我是新來的。我今天來報到,我感覺自己有點緊張。

    M:Relax。What's your position?

    M: 別擔心。你是做哪方面工作的?

    C: I was hired by the Personnel Section and told to report here to work as a secretary.

    C: 人事部讓我到這裏報到上班做祕書。

    M:oh, welcome

    M: 歡迎。