商務英語信函常用句型

學識都 人氣:2.94W

se accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

商務英語信函常用句型

有勞貴方,不勝感激。

are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不勝感激貴方對此事的.關照。

tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝。

w us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

should be grateful for your trial order.

如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。

assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務

there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。

would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。

spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方將不遺餘力爲貴方效勞。

shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方將很愉快與貴方合作,收費低廉。