商務英語寫作常用句型

學識都 人氣:9.74K

爲了幫助對在商務環境中如何運用英文存有困惑的大家,小編分享了一些商務英語寫作句型,希望能幫到大家!

商務英語寫作常用句型

商務英語寫作常用句式

1. ”否定+until (till)“結構,在否定詞”no“,”not“,”never“,”little“,”few“,”seldom“等的後邊所接用的”until/till“,多數情況下譯爲” 直到……才……“,”要……才……“,把否定譯爲肯定。

Nobody knows what he can do till he has tried.

2.. ”not so…but“和”not such a …but“結構,這兩個結構和”否定+but“的結構差不多,不同之點是這兩個結構中的”but“是含有”that…not“意味的連續詞,表示程度。可譯爲”還沒有……到不能做……的程度“,”並不是……不……“,”無論怎樣……也不是不能……“等。

He is not so sick but he can come to school.

3. ”疑問詞+should…but “結構,這個結構表示過去的意外的事,意爲”none…but“,可譯爲”除了……還有誰會……“,”豈料“,”想不到……竟是……“等。

Who should write it but himself?

4. ”who knows but (that)…“和”who could should…but“結構,這個結構是反問形式,一般意譯爲”多半“,”亦未可知“等等,有時也可直譯。

Who knows but (that) he may go?

5. ”祈使句+and“和”祈使句+or“結構,”祈使句+and“表示”If…you…“,”祈使名+or“表示”if…not…,you。

Add love to a house and you have a home. A ad righteousness to a city and you have a community. A ad truth to a pile of red brick and you have a school.

6. “名詞+and”結構,在這個結構中,名詞等於狀語從句,或表示條件,或表示時間

A word, and he would lose his temper.

7. “as…,so…”結構,這裏的`“so”的意思是“in the same way”(也是如此)。此結構表明兩個概念在程度上和關係上相似。

As rust eats iron, so care eats the heart.

8. “if any”結構,“if any”和“if ever”,意思是“果真有……”,“即使有……”,表示加強語氣。與此類似的還有:“if anything”(如有不同的話,如果稍有區別),“if a day”(=at least,至少)。

There is little, if any, hope.

9. “be it ever(never)so”和“let it be ever(never)so”結構,這裏,“be it”中的“be”是古英語假設語氣的遺留形式,現代英語則使用“let it be”。“ever so”和“never so”都表示同一意思,都表示“very”。

Be it ever so humble (let it be ever so humble), home is home.

10. “the last+不定式”和“the last +定語從詞”結構,這種結構中的“last”意思是“the least likely”,用於否定性推論。可譯爲“最不大可能的”,“最不合適的”,由原意的“最後一個……”變成“最不可能……的一個”。

He is the last man to accept a bride.

郵件寫作開頭篇

I hope you are well.

我希望你一切都好。

I hope you enjoyed your holiday and are finding it easy to settle back in to work.

我希望你已經好好享受假期並且很快重新投入工作。

Thank you very much for your email. I am glad to hear that you and your family are well.

非常謝謝你的郵件,我很高興聽到你和你的家人都很安康。

Thank you for your prompt reply.

感謝您的及時回覆。

I apologize for not replying sooner, but I have been very busy these last few weeks.

很抱歉沒能及早回信,但是過去幾周實在太忙。

Thank you for getting in touch with us about XXXX. (Less formal, more friendly)

非常感謝你關於XXXX聯繫我們。(不是很正式,更友好)

Thank you for contacting us regarding XXXX. (More formal)

非常感謝您因關於XXXX的事接洽我們(更正式)

With reference to your email of [date], I would like to bring the following to your attention.

關於你(時間)寄來的郵件,我有幾點想跟你說的。

郵件寫作結尾篇

I look forward to hearing from you.

我期待收到你的郵件。

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

我期待很快就收到回信。

I look forward to receiving your reply.

我期待不久就收到你的回覆。

I look forward to seeing you.

我期待與你見面。

I look forward to meeting you.

我期待與你會面。

I look forward to speaking to you on this matter.

我期待和你探討這個問題。

Please let me know a convenient time for us to meet.

請告知我方便見面的時間。

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

如果你需要進一步信息,馬上聯繫我。

I will let you know more details as soon as I have them.

如果我有進一步消息,會馬上通知你。

Please feel free to call me any time on my mobile: 0099 999 999 999

任何時候都可以打我手機,我的電話是:0099 999 999 999

I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

如果您能馬上關注這個問題,我將不勝感激。

As this matter is urgent, I would be grateful for a swift response.

考慮到這個問題很緊急,如果能儘快恢復我會很感激。