外貿英語:裝運

學識都 人氣:2.93W

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

外貿英語:裝運

運到之貨情況良好。

I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能對第一批貨感到滿意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

對今後裝運的貨,請多加註意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次裝運的貨能再賣一批嗎?

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我們將派船隻在黃埔裝運。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優惠稅率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我們訂的100輛小汽車能儘快裝運嗎?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你們能不能設法提前交貨?

I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲於4月份上半月。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我們總希望用較大的.港口作爲裝運港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

有時因爲在生產國找不到合適的裝港,我們不得不轉船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允許分批裝運。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。