Getting Started 成立公司

學識都 人氣:1.24W

Wendy:Let's review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able to move into our new office?
溫蒂:我們再看一遍我們的初步計劃。你想什麼時候我們可以搬進新的辦公室?
Lester:Well, we can move in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.
萊司特:七月一號之後我們隨時可以搬進去,不過搬進去和實際開始工作是兩回事。
Wendy:Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up.
溫蒂:說得好。無論如何,我會要我們新任的市場經理,海倫_派克幫忙我們打點一切。
Lester:What is she doing?
萊司特:她是做什麼的?
Wendy:She's overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth.
溫蒂:她監督機器設備的採購等等。
Lester:Does she have a background in that sort of thing?
萊司特:她有那方面的'背景嗎?
Wendy:As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last company, from marketing to finance.
溫蒂:事實上,她上一個公司從行銷到財務,實際上都是她在運作的。
Lester:I'm looking forward to meeting her.
萊司特:我期待認識她。
Wendy:Have you begun to investigate factories? I'm so glad we aren't going to try to run our own factory at first.
溫蒂:你開始調查工廠了嗎?我很高興我們沒有先試圖設立自己的工廠。
Lester:Yes, I've started. And I've found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos-
萊司特:是的,開始了。我也替研發部門找了些好人才。然後有一些美術人員設計我們的商標——
Wendy:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . .
溫蒂:噢,天哪!有好多的細節:商標,標語,信頭,名片……
Lester:You thought setting up a company was going to be easy?
萊司特:你覺得創立一間公司會容易嗎?
 

Getting Started 成立公司

TAGS:Started