跟單員英語考試輔導:貨物損毀

學識都 人氣:1.96W

有時候,貨物在運輸的過程中會造成一定的損毀。這個時候買賣雙方就應該合力調查清楚損毀原因和責任,以便向責任方提出賠償、協調解決問題。聽上去是不是極端複雜?其實用幾句簡單的英語也可以搞定哦!

跟單員英語考試輔導:貨物損毀

A-bargainer B-buyer C-inquirer

A: Yes, may I help you?

有什麼事嗎?

B: We got a damaged shipment from you.你們送來的貨有損壞。

A: Was the damage extensive?

壞得很多、很嚴重嗎?

B: I‘d say about half of the shipment is unusable.我看大概有一半的貨不能用了。

A: We’ll send someone right away to look at it.我們會馬上派個人去查看

B: Good, we‘ll be expecting him.好,我們等着他。

A: How bad was the damage?

損壞情況如何?

C: One packing case was crushed.有一個箱子全壓壞了。

A: Was all the material in that case destroyed?

箱裏的東西都毀了嗎?

C: I don’t think any of it can be used.我看都不能用了。

B: Just whose fault is this damage?

這次的.損壞究竟是誰的責任呢?

A: The order was in good shape when it left our factory.貨離開工廠時都是完好無缺的啊。

B: It certainly didn‘t arrive here that way.送到這兒時可不是那樣!

A: We’ll make it right with you, of course.當然,我們會幫你調查清楚的。