禮儀英語:西餐常用英語句子精選

學識都 人氣:1.27W
禮儀英語:西餐常用英語句子精選
  (1)Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir? 請坐,給您菜單。先生,您要點菜嗎?
  (2)What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡還是茶?
  (3)would you like to have some wine with your dinner?您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?
  (4)It’s our chef’s recommendation.這是我們大廚的拿手菜。
  (5) Here is the bill. Please sign it.這是您的`賬單。請簽字。愚人節快樂
  (6)what kind of food would you like to have?您想吃什麼菜?
  (7)You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.您可以簽帳單。離店時會給您結帳。
  (8)It never goes to the head.(不管喝多少)它也不衝腦。
  (9)Have you anything in mind as to (decided)what to drink?您決定了喝什麼嗎?
  (10)we look forward to having with us tonight.我們期待您今晚大駕光臨。
  (11)I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.對不起,我沒有聽明白您剛纔的話。
  (12)I beg your pardon?/Pardon? 對不起,請再說一遍。
  (13)Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.很抱歉,先生,我沒有聽懂您的意思。
  (14) Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.對不起,太太,我沒有聽明白。
  (15)What was that? 你說什麼?(此話比較隨便,也要用升調)
  (16) Sorry, but could you say it again? 對不起,您能再說一編嗎?
  (17)would you mind repeating, please?請再說一遍,好嗎?
  (18)could you please repeat a little more slowly?您能再慢點兒說一遍嗎?
  (19)It’s delicious and worth a try.它鮮美可口,值得一試。
  (20)Many guests give high comments on the wine.許多賓客對這種酒讚賞備至。
  (21)i suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.我建議你們嚐嚐四川菜。
  (22)try the green crab if you don’t mind.如果您不介意的話,不妨嘗一下這種青蟹。
  (23)please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.如果你有什麼問題,請隨即和我們聯繫。
  (24)you’ll regret if you don’t have a test..如果您不嘗一下,您準會後悔的。
  (25)I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉,讓您久等了。
  (26)I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish..真對不起,我好像上錯了一個菜。
  (27)I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.我上錯了湯,真抱歉。
  (28)I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?我該道歉,我能想點辦法嗎?
  (29)Bottoms up!乾杯!
  (30)It is a must for every birthday dinner.這對每個生日慶宴都是必不可少。