1 ve late for the interview. 不要遲到。
2 cate you are late because the directions you were given were not good. 即使遲到也不要把不認識路當成藉口。
3 disheveled and inappropriately dressed. 衣着要整潔得體。
4 ch in your seat. 坐姿要端正。
't maintain good eye contact with the interviewer. 要與面試官保持良好的眼神交流。
your company research at the interview by asking, "What do you guys do here?" 不要問面試的公司是哪個行業的。
't make a connection between your skills and the needs of the employer. 一定要把自己掌握的技能同所要應聘的`崗位相掛鉤。
about how great you are, but neglect to cite evidence of your accomplishments. 不要炫耀自己的戰績而不給出實例。
ond in an unfocused, disorganized, and rambling manner. 說話回答問題要講求條理。
in low-key and display no enthusiasm for the job. 要對應聘的工作表現出充分的熱情。
er most questions with simple "yes" and "no" answers. 不要僅僅用“是”或“不是”去回答問題。
ar desperate for a job-any job. 適當表達對應聘職位的渴求。
the interviewer by his or her first name, or use the wrong name. 注意正確地稱呼面試官。
outh your current or former employer. 不要說領導的壞話。
, "How am I doing? Are you going to hire me?" 不要問這兩個問題。
t out "I need to make at least $35,000. I hope this job pays at least that much," near the beginning of the interview. 不要在面試之初就不假思索地報出想要的薪酬。
asked, "Do you have any questions?", reply "No." 當面試者問你還有何問題的時候,千萬不要說沒有問題。