2016商務談判一定需要的必備口語

學識都 人氣:1.23W

以下是由本站PQ小編爲大家精心整理出來的商務談判一定需要的必備口語,希望能夠幫到大家。

2016商務談判一定需要的必備口語

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

買方:我認爲我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

賣方:您的提議是什麼?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

買方:您的意見呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

賣方:我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。

Buyer:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other

half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

both besatisfied with.

買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認爲我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。

so 小韋是最懂你的人 下面的實用英語短句 拿去用吧!!!

're asking too much.

您開的價也太高了吧。

price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

你們的報價太高,我們不能接受。

rates are in line with the world market.

我們的價格與國際市場上的是一致的`。

prices fit in with today's market situation.

我們的價格與今天的市場形式相吻合。

can't consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看價格不看質量。

should take the quality into account.

您應該考慮質量因素.

have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

我們必須考慮商品的質量問題。

8.I take into account = take into consideration

“慮在內”

is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

這是我們最優惠的價格,不能再低了

is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

這是我們的最低價格,不可能再讓了。

不夠?!還有實用短句

This is a quality product.

這是一種高質量的產品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

這批大衣質量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我們的石英技術世界聞名,相信我們生產的手錶具有高質量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

雖然價格偏高,但我們的產品質量很好。

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

這些器械質量好,用處大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我們的產品質高價低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我們已經收到貴處來的貨,質量很好。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我們保換質量不合格的產品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

這批自行車質量確實有問題。

I regret this quality problem.

對質量問題我深表遺憾。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望貴方將來多注意產品的質量問題。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

這批機器運行不準。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

貨到後,我們發現羊毛的質量較差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥質量次於合同中規定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

這批商品的質量不夠一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory,we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果貴方對產品質量不滿意,我們將在一星期內接受退貨。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多塊手錶不合質量標準。

bad quality 劣質

low quality 低質量

inferior quality 次質量

to be responsible for 對...負責

inaccurate 不精確的

poor quality 質量較差

to be inferior to 次於...

first-class 一等品

unsatisfactory 不滿意的

good quality 好質量

fine quality 優質

better quality 較好質量

high quality 高質量

fair quality 尚好的質量

sound quality 完好的質量

best quality 最好的質量

superior quality 優等的質量

choice quality或selected quality 精選的質量

prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的質量

first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 頭等的質量

above the average quality 一般水平以上的質量

below the average quality 一般水平以下的質量