表示文明禮儀的.英語有哪些?哪些英語能體現出文明禮儀呢?下面小編就帶大家一起來看看這些表示文明禮儀的英語吧!
表示文明禮儀的英語集錦
●初次見面說:你好:
Seeing somebody for the first time say “Nice to meet you!”
●表示歉意說:對不起:
Feeling apologetic about something say “I’m sorry.”
●客人到來說:歡迎:
When the the guests arrive say “Welcome.”
●麻煩別人說:拜託:
Requesting somebody to do something say “ Would you please…”
●好久不見用:久違:
Haven't seen somebody for a long time say “ Long time no say.”
●與人分手說:歡迎下次再來:
Seeing a visitor out say “Welcome you again!”
●歡迎購物用:光臨:
Receiving Guests say “ Welcome to our shop!”
●中途先走說:失陪:
Leaving before others say “Excuse me.”
●求人解答用:請教:
Asking for answers say“Could you explain…”
●表示答謝說:謝謝:
Showinggratitudesay “Thank you!”
●贊人見解用:高見:
Appreciating somebody’s opinions say “That’s a good idea!”
●接受感謝說:這是我應該做的:
Accepting one’s gratitude say “You are welcome!”
●看望別人用:拜訪:
Visiting somebody say “Is ** home ?”
●表示禮讓說:您先請:
Representing the comity say “You go first.”
●陪伴朋友說:奉陪:
Keep company with friends say “ I will be with you.”
●助人爲樂說:我能爲你做什麼:
Being glad to help others say “What can I do for you?”
●等候客人用:恭候:
Waiting for the guests say “ I appreciate waiting for you!”
●徵求意見說:請指教:
Asking for advice say “Kindly for your guidance.”
●請人幫助說:請多關照:
Asking for help say “Could you help me?”
●表示慰問說:給您添麻煩了:
Extending regards to somebody asy “I'm sorry to trouble you.”