在職場交談中,哪些是我們常用的用語呢?下面本站小編爲大家精心整理的表示送別的英語常用語,歡迎大家閱讀與學習!
表示送別的禮儀英語
不虛此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此爲止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
請代我問候王先生。
Please remember me to .
感謝光臨!
Thank you so much for coming.
歡迎再來!
Hope you'll come again.
歡迎以後多來北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
請留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
禮儀的英語表達
1、after you.
你先請。
2、Don’t take it to heart.
別往心裏去,別爲此而憂慮傷神。
3、Let’s face it.
面對現實吧。
4、You are a great help.
你幫了大忙。
5、I couldn’t be more sure.
我再也肯定不過。
6、I am behind you.
我支持你。
7、Mind you!
請注意!聽着!(也可僅用Mind.)
8、You can count on it.
你儘管相信好了,儘管放心。
9、That depends.
看情況再說。
10、It’s a deal.
一言爲定