入職英語面試常用語

學識都 人氣:1.78W

入學的面試很重要,尤其是英語的口語,下面就由小編爲大家整理入職英語面試常用語,歡迎大家查看!

入職英語面試常用語

入職英語面試常用語

Why did you leave your last job? 你爲什麼離開呢?

Why are you interested in th occupation? 你爲什麼對這個學業感興趣?

What  your strongest trait(s)?你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?

What do you think  the chief charctertic for a stewardess? 對空姐來說,你認爲主要應該具備的品質是什麼?

What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?

What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?        What are your salary expectations?你希望拿多少薪水?

Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.謝謝您的時間。我期待着下一次面試的通知。

So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done your fair share of research.你對我們公司很瞭解,看來你提前做了很多功課啊。

Nice to meet you, Ms. Caroline.你好Caroline女士。

Could you tell me something about your training program?能否介紹一下你們的`培訓制度?       It sounds attractive! 聽上去真的很吸引人啊!

If you are hired, when can you start work?如果你被錄用,什麼時候你能開始工作?

If a passenger had an accident, what would you do? 如果有乘客發生意外,你會怎麼辦?

I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.我非常喜歡旅遊,喜歡和人打交道。

I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future. 好的,我也希望有機會更加詳細地瞭解你。

How would your friends or colleagues describe you?你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

How do you normally handle criticm? 你通常如何處理別人的批評?

入職英語面試常用語

Q:How do you normally handle criticm?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence  golden. Just don't say anything; otherwe the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticm. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will dcuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?) A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mtake.(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplhment.(什麼會讓你有成就感?) A:Doing my best job for your company. (爲貴公司竭力效勞。)

A:Finhing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如

你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?爲什麼?)

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因爲我要爲他人做點事。)

A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)

Q:What  most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?) A:To get a job in my field  most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)

Q:What current sues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)

Q:How long would you like to stay with th company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?) A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裏。)

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)

A:As I have some admintrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。) A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)

如果不願正面回答,也可以說:

It would be premature for me to predict th.(現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。) 甚至還可以打趣的說:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a 或president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)

Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?) A:Money  important, but the responsibility that goes along with th job  what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。) A:假如你有家眷,可以說:

To be frank and open with you, I like th job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)