新概念英語規劃股份投資的經典句子(第4冊)

學識都 人氣:1.52W

導語:投資指的是特定經濟主體爲了在未來可預見的時期內獲得收益或是資金增值,在一定時期內向一定領域投放足夠數額的資金或實物的貨幣等價物的經濟行爲。下面本站小編分享新概念英語第4冊規劃股份投資的經典句子,歡迎參考!

新概念英語規劃股份投資的經典句子(第4冊)

1009. There is no shortage of tipsters around offering 'get-rich-quick' opportunities.

我們周圍不乏情報販子,向人們提供迅速發財致富的機遇。

1010. But if you are a serious private investor, leave the Las Vegas mentality to those with money to fritter.

但是,如果你是一個認真的私人投資者,就把拉斯韋加斯的心態留給那些有錢可供揮霍的人。

1011. The serious investor needs a proper 'portfolio' -- a well-planned selection of investments, with a definite structure and a clear aim.

認真的投資者需要一份正規的投資組合表 -- 一種計劃很周密的投資選擇,包括你的投資結構和明確的目標。

1012. But exactly how does a newcomer to the stock market go about achieving that?

但是, 一個股票市場的新手又如何能做到這一點呢?

1013. Well, if you go to five reputable stock brokers and ask them what you should do with your money,

如果你去向5位有威望的股票經紀人諮詢,詢問你應該如何使用你的資金,

1014. you're likely to get five different answers,

你可能得到5種不同的答覆,

1015. even if you give all the relevant information about your age age, family, finances and what you want from your investments.

即便你提供了有關於你的'年齡、家庭、財源和你想從投資中獲得好處的信息。

1016. Moral? There is no one 'right' way to structure a portfolio.

這是個道德問題嗎?沒有一種完全“正確”的方法來排列這種投資組合,

1017. However, there are undoubtedly some wrong ways,

然而,卻毫無疑問地有幾種錯誤的方法。

1018. and you can be sure that none of our five advisers would have suggested sinking all (or perhaps any) of your money into Periwigs.

可以相信5位經紀人中不會有人建議你把全部(或一部份)資金投入佩裏威格斯公司。

1019. So what should you do? We'll assume that you have sorted out the basics -- like mortgages, pensions, insurance and access to sufficient cash reserves.

那麼你該怎麼做呢?我們假定你已把基本情況弄清楚了,如抵押貸款、養老金、保險金和動用現金儲備的機會。

1020. You should then establish your own individual aims. These are partly a matter of personal circumstances, partly a matter of psychology.

然後,你一定要建立起自己的目標。這裏一方面是個所處的環境,另一方面是個心理學的問題。

1021. For instance, if you are older you have less time to recover from any major losses,

比如說,如果你年紀較大,你從重大投資損失中恢復過來的時間就較少,

1022. and you may well wish to boost your pension income.

你就很希望能夠提高你的養老金收入。

1023. So preserving your capital and generating extra income are your main priorities.

因此,你的首要任務就是保護你的資金和引發額外的收入。

1024. In this case, you'd probably construct a portfolio with some shares (but not high risk ones),

在這種情況下,你大概想制定一份包括某些股份(但不是風險很大的股份)的投資組合,

1025. along with gilts, cash deposits, and perhaps convertibles or the income shares of split capital investment trusts.

同時還有高度可靠的證券、現金儲蓄,可能還有可換證券,或分割資本投資信託公司的所得股。

1026. If you are younger, and in a solid financial position,

如果你年輕一些,並且經濟狀況可靠,

1027. you may decide to take an aggressive approach

你可能會採取一種積極進取的方式

1028. but only if you're blessed with a sanguine disposition and won't suffer sleepless nights over share prices.

你必須性格開朗,不會因股票價格的浮動而夜不能眠。

1029. If portfolio, alongside your more pedestrian in vestments.

如果你覺得你的情況是這樣的話,你可在投資組合中包括幾項有令人陶醉的增值前景的增長股,和其他比較平淡的投資項目放在一起。

1030. Once you have decided on your investment aims, you can then decide where to put your money.

一旦你的投資目標確立以後,你就可以決定你的錢投向何處。

1031. The golden rule here is spread your risk

這裏的指導原則是:分散你的投資風險。

1032. if you put all of your money into Periwigs International, you're setting yourself up as a hostage to fortune.

如果你把所有資金投入佩裏威格斯國際公司,你就把自己當成了命運的人質。