用英文寫感恩節資料

學識都 人氣:1.35W

感恩節即將來臨,同時也意味着這一年即將結束。下面是小編整理的一些感恩節的來歷英語資料,有興趣的朋友可以閱讀參考一下哦!

用英文寫感恩節資料

【感恩節簡介】

Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is coming. It's a traditional North American holiday,and is a form of harvest festival.

In the United States, the fourth Thursday in November is called Thanksgiving Day.

Thanksgiving was about the Pilgrims, the first settlers in America. They shared the first harvest with the Indians and gave thanks.

Thanksgiving Day is usually a family day. People always celebrate with big dinners and happy reunions. Pumpkin pie and Indian pudding are traditional Thanksgiving desserts.

Relatives from other cities, students who have been away at school, and many other Americans travel a long distance to spend the holiday at home.

On that day, Americans give thanks for the blessings they have enjoyed during the year. And I am sure that we all must have a lot to be thankful for.

Maybe you would like to give thanks for being here with your family and for being well,or give thanks for a healthy year, a good job,or thank your friends for encouraging you when you are in dismay,etc.

Thanksgiving began with the first European settlers in America. They gathered their crops, celebrated and gave thanks for the food.

Tradition says Pilgrim settlers from England celebrated the first thanksgiving in sixteen twenty-one. There is evidence that settlers in other parts of America held earlier thanksgiving celebrations. But the Pilgrims' thanksgiving story is the most popular.

The Pilgrims were religious dissidents who fled oppression in England. They went first to the Netherlands. Then they left that country to establish a colony in North America. The Pilgrims landed in sixteen twenty in what later became known as Plymouth, Massachusetts.

Their voyage across the Atlantic Ocean was difficult. Their first months in America were difficult, too. About one hundred Pilgrims landed just as autumn was turning to winter. During the cold months that followed, about half of them died.

【感恩節表達謝謝的方式】

熱情洋溢的`"謝謝":

I really appreciate it。

我很感謝。

You're one in a million。

你真是個大好人。

You're the greatest。

你最棒了。

稱讚對方功勞的"謝謝":

Thanks to you (we made it on time。)

都要多謝你(我們才能準時完成)。

I couldn't have done it without you。

若是沒有你,我不可能做到。

非常正式的"謝謝":

I'm truly grateful for your help。

我非常感激你的幫助。

Your help is greatly appreciated。

非常感激您的幫助。

I'd like to express my gratitude。

我要表達我誠摯的謝意。

此外,感恩節的時候人們也常常發短信表示感激之情,下面是一些常用的短信:

Warm wishes at Thanksgiving。

在感恩節,衷心地祝福你們。

From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving。

我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。

Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family。

給你們全家感恩節的祝福。

I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving。

但願你能來過感恩節。

Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you。

沒有你,感恩節就不會一樣了。

It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together。

家人團聚的節日裏,不能看到你,我會感到難過。

Our first Thanksgiving should be our best。

我們第一次共度的感恩節是我們最美好的時光。

I wouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else。

我只願和你共度感恩節。

What a wonderful time to be together。

在一起的時光多麼快樂。

Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you。

感恩節就是我告訴你我愛你的時候。

Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids。

孩子們,感恩節這時刻,我們要說:我們都愛你們。

Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year。

感恩節是一年中最好的節日。

TAGS:感恩節