留學英語口語學習材料

學識都 人氣:1.96W

留學英語是針對赴國外留學和生活的人士進行專門的英語口語輔導課程。以下是關於留學英語口語學習材料,希望大家認真閱讀!

留學英語口語學習材料

NICK: Excuse me.

尼克:對不起。

ALICE: Yeah?

艾麗斯:怎麼了?

NICK: I've never used this place you give me some idea what I need to do?

尼克:我從來沒有來過這個地方。你能給我一點建議我應該怎麼做?

ALICE: You just put quarters in the machines. It's easy.

艾麗斯:你只要把兩毛五分的硬幣投到機器裏。很簡單。

NICK: Yes, but... well...

尼克:對,但是……嗯……

ALICE: What?

艾麗斯:什麼?

NICK: How do I use the machines?

尼克:但我要如何使用這機器呢?

ALICE: What do you mean?These are the washing machines. Those big things over there are the dryers.

艾麗斯:你的意思是什麼?這些是洗衣機。那些大傢伙是乾衣機。

NICK: I see. Do the machines have soap in them?

尼克:我知道了,機器裏有肥皂嗎?

ALICE: No, of course not. You have to put soap in. Did you bring your soap?

艾麗斯:沒有,當然沒有。你要加肥皂進去,你有帶肥皂來嗎?

NICK: No. I don't have soap.

尼克:沒有,我沒有帶肥皂。

ALICE: Well, you can buy some from that vending machine over there.

艾麗斯:嗯,你可以到那邊的販賣機去買。

NICK: Thanks.

尼克:謝謝你。

NICK: Okay. I have my soap.

尼克:好了,我有肥皂了。

ALICE: My God! You really bought a lot. Why do you need so much?

艾麗斯:我的天!你真的買了很多。你爲什麼需要那麼多?

NICK: I don't know. I want my clothes to be clean.

尼克:我不知道,我要我的衣服很乾淨。

ALICE: But you can't use so machine won't be able to rinse the soap out.

艾麗斯:但你不能用那麼多。洗衣機沒辦法沖掉那麼多的肥皂。

NICK: Oh. I guess I didn't know. I have never washed clothes before.

尼克:喔,我是不知道呀。我從來沒有洗過衣服。

ALICE: What? Did you say you never washed clothes before?

艾麗斯:什麼?你說你從來沒有洗過衣服?

NICK: Yes.

尼克:對呀。

ALICE: In your life? Are you kidding? Never?

艾麗斯:在你一生中?你在開我玩笑吧?從來沒有?

NICK: No. Never.

尼克:沒有。從來沒有。

ALICE: I can't believe it. How can that be? How old are you?

艾麗斯:我沒法相信。那怎麼可能?你幾歲了?

NICK: I'm nineteen.

尼克:我十九歲。

ALICE: But how can you live nineteen years without ever washing clothes?

艾麗斯:但爲什麼你活了十九年卻從沒有洗過衣服呢?

NICK: My mother always did it.

尼克:都是我媽幫我洗。

ALICE: Yes, my mother washed my clothes when I was twelve, I started to wash clothes myself.

艾麗斯:是呀,我媽也幫我洗衣服。但我十二歲的`時候,我開始自己洗衣服。

NICK: I know about this ican children are more independent. They do more for I am from Taiwan. In Taiwan, children must study very the mother does everything for the mother wants her kids to get very good grades at I've never washed clothes before. You shouldn't laugh at me for it.

尼克:我知道這個事實。美國的孩子比較獨立。他們自己做很多事情。但我是從臺灣來的。在臺灣,孩子們必須很努力唸書。所以母親就幫孩子做全部的事情。母親希望她的孩子在學校拿到很好的成績。所以我才從沒有洗過衣服,你不應該笑我。

ALICE: I'm not laughing at you. But let me ask you something?

艾麗斯:我沒有笑你,但讓我問你一件事?

NICK: What?

尼克:是什麼?

ALICE: How are you going to survive here?I mean, if you can't do anything for you can't cook, if you can't wash clothes, if you can't clean can you live on your own?

艾麗斯:那你要如何在這兒生存,我的意思是,如果你沒辦法自己做任何事。你如果不能煮東西吃,不會洗衣服,不會整理房子。你要如何自己一個人生活?

NICK: I don't know. It's hard. But I have to learn.

尼克:我不知道,是很難,但我一定要學。

ALICE: Well, I'll help you learn how to use these machines.

艾麗斯:嗯,我會教你如何使用這些機器。

NICK: Thanks. My name's Nick.

尼克:謝謝你,我叫做尼克。

ALICE: I'm Alice. I guess I'll have to be your mother for today.

艾麗斯:我是艾麗斯,我想今天我就當你媽好了。

NICK: Thanks, Mom. Thanks.

尼克:謝謝你,媽。謝謝。