基本句型表達
What degree will you receive?
你將拿到什麼學位?
I will receive a Bachelor‘s degree.
我將獲得學士學位。
How about your academic records at college?
你大學的`成績如何?
I have been doing quite well at college.
我在大學時學習很好。
My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with.
我在大學所學的專業和你們研究所所涉及的範圍剛好對口。
I was one of the top students in the class.
我是班裏最優秀的學生之一。
Which course did you like best?
你最喜歡哪門課程?
情景會話示例
I: Have you received any degrees?(你有獲得學位嗎?)
A: Yes. In 1996 I received my Bachelor of Science degree from Hebei University, and in 2001 I received my MBA degree from Peking University.(有,1996年我在河北大學獲得了理學學士學位,2001年在北京大學獲得了工商管理碩士學位。)
I: How about your academic records at college?(你大學時學習成績如何?)
A: In fact my records were excellent. My overall GPA was 9 on a 10 scale, which was the highest in my class.(事實上我每門課都非常優秀,我的總平均成績按10分制是9分,是班裏最高的。)
I: That's very impressive. Which course did you like best?(那可真不錯哦。你最喜歡哪門課程?)
A: English. It was both interesting and useful, so I showed a great interest in it.(英語。因爲這門課既有趣又實用,我對它很感興趣。)
I: Can you tell me why you changed your major when you were a graduate student?(那你能告訴我你讀研究生時爲什麼要換專業嗎?)
A: Because I am very interested in administration and I did take some courses in it. I also performed well in the subjects. Hence I believe that I can do a good job in this position.(因爲我對管理非常感興趣,而且我也學過這方面的課程,而且成績非常好。因此,我相信我能做好這個職位。)
I: Did you get any honors and awards at college?(你大學時獲得過榮譽和獎勵嗎?)
A: Yes. I was awarded a scholarship from the university every year. In 1995 I participated in the National Contest of Maths Models and I won the prize.(獲得過。每年我都獲得學校獎學金,在1995年我參加了國家數學建模考試,並得了獎。)