面試英語口語問答

學識都 人氣:2.6W

  一

面試英語口語問答

一 me about yourself.

自我介紹

這是面試問題中的經典開題。主要考查求職者的個性是否符合公司的企業文化,所以回答的時候要儘量貼近這個公司的情況。先要找到自己跟這個公司的一個切合點,讓面試官瞭解你充分適合這個環境。然後介紹自己的優勢。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)有的還會問到 What are your three greatest strengths?

A:Being an editor is my dream. I really love the feeling of writing. I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

做編輯是我的理想,我喜歡寫作的感覺。從我以前從事過的項目來看,我很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。(需要考慮到應聘公司及職務的需要來選擇表現自己的.優勢。例如編輯是個細緻的工作就要強調負責和認真。)

二、 The reasons for quit.

離職原因

這是一個很尷尬的問題。雖然在每個崗位上都會有或多或少的不滿,但是儘量多找自己的問題。例如同事不和之類的原因請不要說出來,那隻能說明你的能力不足。而有些人找自己的問題就是放大自己的缺點,反而讓面試官覺得你不夠自信。可以避重就輕,找一些客觀原因。

Q: Why did you leave your last job?(你爲什麼離職呢?)

A1: Ive been there for too long. I want to change my environment.(我在那裏待太久了。我想換一下環境。 )

A2:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

A3:Im quitting because I want to try something different.(我辭職是因爲我想嘗試不一樣的東西。)

三、 The contribution of your current (previous) organization

工作說明

伴隨着這個問題的是先要給之前的工作做個說明,然後再落腳到Why do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?)一方面考量的是你的工作經驗,另一方面希望看到的是你可以很好地把經驗用到將來的工作中去。

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

四、Why are you interested in working in our company?(你爲什麼來我們公司謀職?)

這個問題主要考查應聘者是否對這個工作進行了瞭解,或者是否真正有興趣,所以需要圍繞整個公司的具體情況來回答,讓面試官知道你很清楚這個公司的運營模式,以及對這項工作非常積極。因此不要以"It seemed like a good career move."或是 "I havent been able to find anything else interesting."開始。如果能有一些實際問題回答的話,就會更大地加分。但是前提是你必須真的對這家公司作了研究,同時也要注意,不要讓面試官覺得你是爲了討好面試官而言過其實,這樣只會適得其反。

Q:What makes you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Why are you interested in working in our company?(你爲什麼來我們公司謀職?)

A:I read an article in the newspaper and was very impressed by...

五、How to handle the problems in your job

處理問題的方式

這個問題其實是面試官在考察你處理問題的能力和應變技巧。具體的衍生問題可能會很多,如下:

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect".I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二次機會改正我的錯誤。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is gold. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

[next]

  二

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

(我已經完成個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness. (樂觀和友愛。)

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)