機場實用英語

學識都 人氣:3.26W

機場實用英語—1. 入境英語對語言不通的人來說,入境他國檢驗護照時,移民官的詢問無疑是最緊張的時刻。身處異國本就心情緊張,若再加上語言不通,所有問題都莫宰樣,那著實是會破壞旅遊的愉悅心情。本單元將告訴你一些放諸各國都大同小異的入境詢問問題,詳細研讀後,下次再面對移民官時,你就可從容不迫地回答問題,而不至面紅耳赤地呆站原地了。

機場實用英語

麻煩請給我你的護照。

May I see your passport, please?

這是我的護照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

旅行的目的爲何?

What's the purpose of your visit?

觀光(公務)。

Sightseeing(Businese).

預計在美國停留多久?

How long will you be staying in the United States?

5天。

5 days.

預計停留約10天。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

我只是過境而已。

I'm just passing through.

今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

將在那兒住宿?

Where are you staying?

我將住在波士頓飯店。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

是否有臺灣回程機票?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

有的,這就是回程機票。

Yes, here it is.

隨身攜帶多少現金?

How much money do you have with you?

大約800元。

I have 800 dollars.

祝你玩得愉快。

Good. Have a nice day.

謝謝。

Thank you.

機場實用英語—2. 行李遺失出國旅行最令人氣惱的事,莫過於行李遺失。一旦發生這樣不幸的事,多數人的第一反應是心急如焚,在這樣狀況下,還要用英語向當地人員請求協助,著實是件困難的`事。本篇將提供在遺失行李的意外狀況下,旅客如何用簡單而清楚的英語,向工作人員描述本身行李特色,提供足夠資料,以便掌握時間找回失物。

我在何處可取得行李?

Where can I get my baggage?

我找不到我的行李。

I can'find my baggage.

這是我的行李票。

Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

Could you please check it urgently?

你總共遺失了幾件行李?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

請描述你的行李。

Can you describe your baggage?

它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

請和我到辦公室。

Would you come with me to the office?

多快可找到?

How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助?

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

機場實用英語—3. 海關申報每個國家的出、入境申報規則皆不同,有些國家不准許攜帶農產品,有些國家規定攜帶現金額度,然而,無論規則爲何,按照出、入境國家的規則照實申報,是必須確實遵守的原則。若被查獲,不僅在金錢上必須付出加倍罰款,而且會破壞旅遊心情。因此,最好在出發前打聽好目的國是否有特殊申報規定,以免興沖沖帶了一堆東西,卻被海關全數沒收。

請出示護照和申報單。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

是否有任何東西需要申報?

Do you have anything to declare?

沒有。

No, I don't.

請打開這個袋子。

Please open this bag.

這些東西是做何用?

What are these?

這些是我私人使用的東西。

These are for my personal use.

這些是給朋友的禮物。

These are gifts for my friends.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

這個相機是我私人使用的。

The camera is for my personal use.

你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。

You'll have to pay duty on this.

你還有其他行李嗎?

Do you have any other baggage?

好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit