職場商務拜訪實用英語口語

學識都 人氣:1.52W

對不起,請問這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?

職場商務拜訪實用英語口語

Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

For example:

A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

對不起,請問這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?

B: Yes, what can I do for you?是的,有什麼事能幫您嗎?

我來自BBS貿易公司。

I'm from BBS Trade Company.

For example:

A: I'm from BBS Trade Company.我來自 BBS 貿易公司。

B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.

歡迎光臨我們公司。我負責出口業務。

我是來與您探討一下與貴公司建立業務關係的可能性的。

I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.

For example:

A: I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations

with your corporation.

我是來與您探討一下與貴公司建立業務關係的可能性的。

B: We'd be very glad to do so.我們很高興這樣做。

• establish business relation 建立業務關係

請問有何事?

Is there anything I can help you with?

For example:

A: Is there anything I can help you with?請問有何事?

B: I would like to see your general manager to introduce our new products.

我要見你們總經理,介紹我們的新產品。

我只是順便來看看你。

I just dropped in to say hello.

For example:

A: Hi,Mr. Henry! Come in,please.你好,亨利先生。裏邊請。

B: I just dropped in to say hello.我只是順便來看看你。

• drop in順便拜訪

我希望不會耽誤你的工作。

I hope I'm not keeping you from your work.

您不忙嗎?

Aren't you busy?

For example:

A: Aren't you busy? 您不忙嗎?

B: No, of course not. Come in, please.不,一點兒也不忙。請進。

布萊克先生在家嗎?

Is Mr. Blake at home?

Is Mr. Blake in?

For example:

A: Is Mr. Blake at home?布萊克先生在家嗎?

B: Yes, sir. He is in,是的,先生,他在。

請問貴姓?

Whom shall I announce?

What name shall I say?

你是想見張先生嗎?

Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?

For example:

A: Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?你是想見張先生嗎?

B: Yes, if he is free.是的,如果他有空的話。

我有重要的事情談。

I've got something very important to talk about.

我相信我們從前沒見過面。

I don't believe we've met before.

For example:

A: I don't believe we've met before.我相信我們從前沒見過面。

B: No, I don't think we have.是的,我想是沒有。

關於我們的業務,您建議我應該跟誰談?

Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?

For example:

A: Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?

關於我們的業務,您建議我應該跟誰談?

B: Actually, the woman who does our purchasing is in a meeting now.

事實上,幫我們做採購的那位女士正在開會。

您一向好嗎?

How have you been?

For example:

A: How have you been? 您一向好嗎?

B: Fine,thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝。那您呢?

看起來我們有很多共同之處。

It seems that we have a lot in common.

For example:

A: It seems that we have a lot in common.看起來我們有很多共同之處。

B: Yes. We should get together for lunch some time.

是的.。我們應該找個時間聚聚,一起吃午餐。

• in common共同之處

要麻煩您時,我會記得您。

I just might take you up on that.

For example:

A: If you need anything else,just let me know.

如果您要什麼的話,請告訴我。

B: Thank you. I just might take you up on that.

謝謝。要麻煩您時,我會記得您。

我有一個很好的產品想要給您看一看。

I have a very exciting new product to show you.

您好。您看起來很面熟。

Hello. You look familiar.

For example:

A: Hello. You look familiar.您好。您看起來很面熟。

B: You do too! I'm Nancy Lin.您看起也很面熟!我是林南茜。

您不用自我介紹

No need to introduce yourself.

For example:

A: Mr. Wang, I am BaiXue from NHK Television Station,

王先生,我是NHK電視臺的白雪。

B: No need to introduce yourself. I watch you on TV all the time.

您不用自我介紹。我在電視上經常看到您。

他告訴過我您會來拜訪。

He told me you would be calling.

For example:

A: My name is Nancy Mr. Robert Wu referred me to you.

我的名字是林南茜。是吳先生介紹我來的。

B: Yes. He told me you would be calling.

是的。他告訴過我您會來拜訪。

這個職務我剛接,所以我想來拜訪,介紹自己。

I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.

For example:

A: I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.

這個職務我剛接,所以我想來拜訪,介紹自己。

B: Oh you're replacing Robert? 喔,您是接羅勃特的位置?

我一直盼望着這次旅行,真感謝您的邀請。

I have been looking forward to this trip. It's very good of you to invite me.

歡迎光臨。很高興你們能來。

Welcome. Glad you could make it.

For example:

A: Welcome. Glad you could make it.歡迎光臨。很高興你們能來。

B: Thank you for asking us.謝謝你們的邀請。

我想會見負責採購的人。

I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.

A: I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.

我想會見負責採購的人。

B: Good morning, I'm Paul Lennon, in charge of our Purchasing Section.

早安,我叫保羅•藍儂,負責本公司的採購部。

• in charge of 負責

我可以留下這份小冊子嗎?

Can I keep this brochure?

For example:

A: Can I keep this brochure?我可以留下這份小冊子嗎?

B: Of course.當然可以。

你們經營什麼呢?

What do you have?

For example:

A: What do you have? 你們經營什麼呢?

B: We specialize in power saws and drills.我們專門經營電鍋和電鑽。

你帶了樣品來嗎?

Do you have any samples with you?

For example:

A: Do you have any samples with you?你帶了樣品來嗎?

B: Yes. Here you are.有的。這就是。

• sample 樣品

你說你從事的行業是什麼?

What did you say your line of business is?

For example:

A: What did you say your line of business is?

你說你從事的行業是什麼?

B: Textiles.紡織品。

你願意看一下這個嗎?

Would you like to have a look at this one?

A: Would you like to have a look at this one? 你願意看一下這個嗎?

B: Yes, let me see what you have.好的,讓我看一下你的貨。

我要告辭了。

I must say good-bye.

For example:

A: I must say good-bye.我要告辭了。

B: I will give you a call to follow up next week.

下個星期我再跟您打個電話看看。

我想什麼時候去拜訪你。

I'd like to come and see you sometime. I'd like to come and visit you sometime.