商務英語900三

學識都 人氣:3.14W
商務英語900三
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.你們儘可放心,我們會按時交貨的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同將我們達成協議的內容基本上都寫上了。
234 I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。
235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。
237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement.我已經準備好了籤合同
239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。
241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。
242 I will keep you posted.我會與你保持聯絡。
243 What is your hurry?什麼事讓您這麼着急呢?
244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?
246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality.我們的客戶對商品的質量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do?您看怎麼辦好?
251 Our clients want a replacement.我們的客戶要求換貨。
252 It's a bit too hard.這有點太難了吧。
253 It's only the background color that's not identical.這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.這個解決辦法還比較合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把計算機打開後什麼也看不見?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.不管是什麼問題,我要求把這臺計算機修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裏去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here.我倒願意他去我們那裏。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.我真的希望我能回答你的問題。
263 It does appear that way.是的,看起來好象是這樣的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.請讓我查查看,明天再給你答覆。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由於它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能瞭解損壞的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的.原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.那麼殘損一定是在運輸途中的什麼地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。
272 I would like to present our comments in the following order我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。
275 Please proceed with your presentation.請開始你的簡報。
276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
277 Has your company done any research in this field?請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?
278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我們做了一些,但是因爲我們纔剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
TAGS:商務英語