求職面試英語小對話

學識都 人氣:2.3W

在求職面試中,我們有的時候會需要用到英語進行對話。下面是小編想跟大家分享的求職面試英語小對話,歡迎大家瀏覽。

求職面試英語小對話

求職面試英語小對話一

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (您能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對您目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(您為什麼離職呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(您如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑藉我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的'很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (您對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(您怎麼認為您對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (您如何知道您能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(您是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(您能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(您個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(您的朋友或同事怎樣形容您?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(您欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,您有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(您通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令您不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (您如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(您怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

求職面試英語小對話二

B: May I come in?

我可以進來嗎?

A: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?

請進,我是XXX,這個公司的經理。您叫什麼名字。

B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX.  I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.

您好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到您

A:Nice to meet you,too are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?

您好,今天我邀了幾位面試者,您是第一個到的。對於這個工作,我們需要刻苦能幹的人,您覺得您能適應這樣的工作嗎?

B:Oh, yes, I think so.

恩,我想我能。

A:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.

好吧。那就說說您的情況吧,或者介紹一下自己。

B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.

我叫xxx來自xxx大學

A:Why did you choose to come here for a job

您為何選定到此地來謀職?

B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.

我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作。

A:What interest you most about this job?

您對這份工作最感興趣的是什麼?

B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.

我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。

A:Why should I hire you?

我為什麼要聘請您?

B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作

A:  When can you begin?

您何時能開始工作?

B:  Immediately.

馬上就可以

A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.

所以現在您可以回去了,我們很快就會通知您

B:I will wait patiently, thank you.

我會耐心等待的,謝謝