當前位置:學識都>旅遊>出行指南>

出境遊常用英語300句

學識都 人氣:2.57W

去海外旅行免不了會遇到過海關、住酒店、換幣、購物、問路等問題英語不好的你,是不是經常出現自己羞於開口只能用手語和眼神表達的尷尬情況。其實,和外國人交流並不需要那麼專業的英語水平幾句日常用語足矣!只要掌握以下語句,就能解決你旅途中的很多問題。收藏起來,趕緊學習一下!

出境遊常用英語300句

When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.當你要下車時,記得按你座位旁的按鈕。

I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差這麼久,終於要回家了,我想你一定很高興。

Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon.真的。那是真正參觀峽谷的好方式。

I'd like to borrow some money.我想借一些錢。

What's the exchange rate today?今天的兌換比率是多少?

I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我們完全迷路了。

How long?多久?

A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB yuan.一美元價值8.2元人民幣。

I'm relieved to hear that.你的話使我鬆了一口氣。

How long does it take?要花多久時間?

No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.不,不經過。但是你可以搭這班車轉乘24路。

You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.你在那兒付錢。我帶的下一個團就是要下去的。回見!

What can I do for you?我能幫你什麼忙?

Sure. It's up ahead to your left.好的。往前走,在你的左邊。

About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大約一個月。我只是觀光旅遊。

Do you have anything that must be claimed?難道你沒需要申報的東西嗎?

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告訴我最近的汽車站在哪兒嗎?

What a price! Lower it, please?這麼高的價格!請降點。

Yes. I have an upset stomach.是的,我的胃很難受。

Thanks.謝謝。

I'm ready to check out now.我準備好要結賬。

Is this bus going to Dallas?這車開往達拉斯嗎?

Please have your customs declaration form ready.請把您的申報表準備好。

Would you show me the way to the station.你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?

Where's this place in the map?這裡在地圖的哪個位置?

That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations.聽起來價錢還算公道。讓我考慮一下,我會再打電話預定。

Go inside the Information Center.到服務中心去。

Drive me back to Santa Clara.載我到聖塔克萊拉。

I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.謝謝你下了這麼大的訂單,你一定不會失望的。

No, I didn't.沒有。

No. That's about all.沒有。大概就是這些。

Where would you like to go?你們要去哪裡呢?

Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿來的是我所點的嗎?

Here's my visa card.這是我的visa卡。

Not at all. Check it, please.好的,請檢查。

Yes. Here you are.好的,都在這兒。

Oh, no sir. We already gave you a discount on each item.哦,不行,先生。每一件東西我們都給你打過折扣了。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八樓上下使用的電梯在左邊。

Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?"你去過我們的""旅客服務中心""嗎?"

How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快會被收到?

No. I really don't know how to go about it.沒有。我真不知道如何填。

Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,檢查完畢。希望您在中國過得愉快。

If I were you, I'd try one of the newspaper stands.如果我是你,我會到一個書報亭去看看。

Thanks a lot.多謝。

Good afternoon. What's the trouble?下午好。有什麼不舒服嗎?

I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.請將我的一些人民幣換成美元。

Anything can I help you with?有我能幫忙的地方嗎?

I have a tourist visa.旅遊簽證。

That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.這是你兩天前打的一個長途電話的費用。

Take care on your way back.回程保重了。

That'll be four yuan.四元。

How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到達目的地要多久?

No. I want to leave it in Chicago.不。我想把它留在芝加哥。

I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.這點我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.長命百歲。我記得上次去故宮,你特別喜歡書法。

How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到達它要去的地方要用多少時間?

Santa Clara? OK. That's about 20 miles away.聖塔克萊拉?好的,大約是20英里遠。

Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?請出示您的申報表給我?

No, these are only personal effects.沒有,這只是些私人用品。

I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的話,我要核對。

Good. How much is the fare?好。車費多少?

Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你準備點菜嗎?

Take care, and have a nice flight.請保重!祝你一路順風!

No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.沒錯,這可是真跡。我父親的朋友是書法家,專門幫你寫的。

OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,來一份。我先點別的東西。

Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.當然可以,先生。電梯就在大廳的正對面。

What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪種簽證?

Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告訴我電梯在哪裡嗎?

OK.好的。

What is the charge for that?那要多少費用?

Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you've described?你有沒有其它的症狀?除了那些你已敘述過的?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的'。請在支票的背面簽名。

I'd like to loan some money.我想貸點錢。

I've had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.從昨天早上起,我就一直髮高燒。

Do you have anything to declare for customs?有什麼要申報呀?

Do you mind if I pay in cash?你介意我付現金嗎?

Yes? Can I do something for you?什麼事?我能為您效勞嗎?

Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上沒有打長途電話或吃早餐記賬?

So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能會喜歡這個。

Anything else?還有其它的嗎?

Anything else, sir?先生,還要別的東西嗎?

Will it take long?要很久嗎?

Nothing will stay down when I eat.我吃下去的東西全吐出來了。

I'd like to have this check cashed.我想將這張支票兌現。

Will you honor a credit card?你們承認信用卡嗎?

There are several tours of the Grand Canyon.到大峽谷有好幾個旅遊團。

Are you going to return it here?你要在這裡歸還嗎?

Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能告訴我加利福尼亞的氣候怎麼樣?

Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wendnsday. Single room.陸先生,沒問題的。您從今天訂到星期三,單人房。

That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手續辦完後我就回來。

Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.對不起,警官。我想回北京賓館,我該走哪條路。

May I check it?我可以核對一下嗎?

Will it take long?要很久嗎?

Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.沒關係的。這是向你表示我們在生意及友誼上的一點心意。

I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想將這張支票換成現金。

Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房間號碼是512。這是您的鑰匙。

I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能幫您什麼忙嗎?

Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鴨。那會稍微慢一點。

Good day also to you.再見!

You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我問候一聲。好,我得走了,再次謝謝你們的招待。

No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.沒問題。這是您的護照,還有您的錢。祝您愉快,陸先生。

We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.我們有幾套歐洲旅遊計劃選擇,時間從10天到3個星期。

And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以帶你在我們那兒四處看看。

Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每問題。先生,請您在支票背後簽上名字和護照號碼。

I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?我聽說有的旅遊團真正下到峽谷裡去了。那是真的嗎?

How long will it take to get there?去那兒得多長時間?

That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir.先生,車費是36元。

I need the bank to finance something.我需要銀行提供某件東西的貸款。

That's alright. You're a lot of help.沒關係。你幫了很大的忙。

No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is?不,沒去過。你可以告訴我去哪裡嗎?

Well, I don't think it's anything serious.嗯,我想沒有什麼嚴重的。

I'm having some trouble keeping food down.我吃東西時感到困難。

Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信還是快遞?

Just a minute. Here's your receipt.請等一下。這是你的收據。

Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你沒有攜帶需要申報的東西嗎?

Yes, we are, Mr. Wang. How are you going to pay?對,我們開門。你打算如何付錢?

Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.沒錯,貨很快就會運到。

And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的護照。

Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right.北京賓館?沿著這條街道,在第三個路口向右拐。

Is that all for customs formalities?海關檢查就這些了嗎?

I'm afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪兒可以坐公交車?

May I help you, sir?需要我幫忙嗎,先生?

Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.請在第五大道讓我下車。

The price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare.十日遊每人只要1088美元。這個費用包括來回機票。

Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能為您服務嗎?

This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好漂亮!是中國書法!這上面寫的是什麼意思?

Thanks a lot.多謝。

When was it built?它是什麼時候建造的?

That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?那聽起來好極了。我到哪裡去報名參加呢?

Is this my meal?這是我的菜嗎?

What I eat won't stay down.我吃東西時感到噁心。

I'd like to cash this check.我想兌現這張支票。

Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。

How much will it be?要多少錢?

And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

What did you order?您點了什麼?

It is too expensive. How about half the price?太貴了,半價怎麼樣?

I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感謝您的款待。

That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真細心!你從哪兒弄來的?這還不是複製的呢!

Let me just weigh it first.請先讓我稱一稱。

OK. I understand. Thank you.好吧,我懂了,謝謝你。

That'll be fifty-five dollars and twenty cents.一共55元2角。

I'll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping?我買了。但價格有點高,免費包裝怎麼樣?

That's reassuring.真令人安心。

Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?請換500美元。再另外能否給我10元的小面額零錢?

That sounds pretty good.聽起來挺好的嘛!

It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you'll see it on your left.在7樓。出電梯後,就在你的左邊。

Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兌現這張支票嗎?

You're very generous.你真慷慨。

By all means, you ahead.當然可以。隨便。

You can take a seat now.現在你找個座位坐下吧。

Just three days.只要三天。

How much will it cost?需要多少錢?

How can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜來登賓館怎麼走?

Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?好的。您要兌換多少呢,先生?

And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.對了,我有樣小東西想送你,讓我把它開啟。

Only a five percent discount? How about twenty percent?只打九五折?八折怎麼樣?

Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。

Take me back.載我回去。