Don't get your panties in a wad! 別動不動就發脾氣!
或Don't get your knickers in a knot.都是叫人「別動不動就發脾氣。」
A: I can't believe they got this order wrong again!
真不敢相信這張訂單他們又搞錯了!
B: Don't get your panties in a wad. I'll call them and fix things.
別發火。我會打電話給他們,把事情搞定。
What's all the fuss about? 為什麼這麼興奮?
fuss是指「紛亂,吵鬧」,What's all the fuss about?就是在問「現在發生什麼事?為什麼吵吵鬧鬧的?」
A: What's all the fuss about?
為什麼吵吵鬧鬧的?
B: Bob slammed his foot in the door.
鮑伯關門時砸到腳。
Don’t get your panties in a wad! 別動不動就發脾氣!
學識都
人氣:4.29K
最新文章
- 1脾氣不好的檢討書
- 2初中英語《Don’t eat in class》説課稿範文
- 3What is a traitor in politics
- 4無論心有多累都不應該向別人發脾氣人生感悟
- 5亂髮脾氣的檢討書
- 6Interviewing in a Public Place
- 7職場勵志:別讓脾氣毀了你
- 8Increase Your Salary in 2007: 10 Expert Tips
- 9Your Resume Will Be Thrown in the Trash
- 10老公脾氣不好檢討書
- 11A Job Interview Conducted In English
- 12亂髮脾氣的保證書
- 13How to Get Started as a Freelance Researcher
- 14三招讓你不在孩子面前發脾氣
- 15亂髮脾氣檢討書
欄目推薦
- 1該怎麼科學地“發脾氣”?
- 2How to express your point about salary in resume
- 3同事脾氣怪 相處也不難
- 4初中英語説課稿範文《Don’t eat in class》
- 5How to Shine in a Job Interview
- 6How to Succeed in a Job Interview?
- 7經常亂髮脾氣檢討書
- 8Commentary: Thank you letters help your firm get the work do
- 9丈夫脾氣不好的檢討書
- 10Should You Keep Your Salary a Secret?
- 11How to express your point about salary in resume?
- 12Make Everything Fit in a Technical Resume
- 13脾氣火爆不利心理健康
- 14Find a girl just like your mother
- 15How to Succeed in a Job Interview