Brown: I think you are an excellent person. Honestly speaking, you are very suitable for this job
布朗:我認為你是一個非常優秀的`人,坦白來講,你很適合這個工作。
Mary: Thank you very much for your evaluation. I also like this job very much
瑪麗:很感謝你的好評,我也很喜歡這份工作。
Brown: I want to know your earliest available entry time.
布朗 :我想知道你最快什麼時間可以入職。
Mary: Oh, let me e two months later.
瑪麗:哦,讓我想想… …或許兩個月之後吧。
Brown: It's too late. If you could get the job, could you start a little earlier?
布朗:太晚了。假如你能獲得這份工作,你能早點報到嗎?
Mary: I'm sorry I can't, because I haven't finished my thesis.
瑪麗:很抱歉,我不能,因為我還沒有完成論文呢。
Brown: What a pity!
布朗:真遺憾!
Mary: When do you usually require the new employee to start?
瑪麗:你們一般要求新員工什麼時候人職呢?
Brown: Within two weeks, because the new employees need to receive induction training.
布朗:兩週以後,因為我們需要對新員工進行入職培訓。
Mary: I will make an arrangement for it.
瑪麗:那我再安排一下吧。
Brown: I hope you can come to our company to work.
布朗:我希望你能來我們公司工作。
Mary: I will give you an exact reply as soon as possible.
瑪麗:我會盡快給您一個確切的答覆。
Brown: OK, I will keep this position for you for one week.
布朗:好的,一週之內我會為你保留這個職務。
Mary: Thank you very much.
瑪麗:非常感謝。
核心英語詞彙總
entry time 入職時間
induction training 入職培訓
human resource 人事部
executive office 行政辦公室
earliest available date 最快的入職時間
the new employees 新員工
take office 就職,上任
personnel manager 人事經理
induction program 入職計劃